• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

"Meet Me At McDonalds" Hairstyle: Why—And Why?

The 1980s are back! Woohoo!
Maybe the music will improve...
Yeah .. then we'll get Stock,Aitken & Waterman again and it'll all got to shit again ..

(does this mean chavs are finally going to stop pulling their socks up over their tracksuit bottoms for now like WW2 British soldiers used to ? ..)

Last edited:
Maybe Viz will be funny again.
It will always be funny if it continues to print 'that picture of that bloke kissing that bird's arse' ... and new adventures of Black Bag - The Faithful Border Bin Liner ..

black bag.jpg

Last edited:
Makes me think of Kiesza. I
Max and Yith might be riffing off this spoof video .. not sure if this video identifies as a Russian chopper though ..

That guy is seriously trolling the alt righters. Hilarious.

'Meet me at McDonald's when the lights are coming on
and I'll be there; I promise I'll be there'.

By the way, did anyone notice the blue suede shoes

Maybe not blue, but definitely crepe soled brothel creepers.

INT21

There was a time when I loved Farmer Palmer, The Modern Parents, Student Grant, Ravy Davy Gravy.
I was at Nuneaton college with John Tait who did 'Modern Parents' (amongst other stuff) for Viz after I knew him .. I remember him having long greasy hair and showing me his portfolio of gelatin created make up F/X (that didn't look very realistic) and that's about all I can remember about him, we didn't knock around together or anything.

Back