• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

"Meeting Nicola"

mpssrr.png

Well I never .... only just this afternoon I picked out my CD of that film .... love that track!

Sollywos x

im getting a hagrid vibe reading this ... arent there also sirens in harry potter

But wasn't the mer-people's song in Harry Potter absolutely awful to listen to, rather than being alluring? Am thinking of the scene in 'Goblet of Fire' where he opens the dragon egg to hear the most dreadful noise.

But wasn't the mer-people's song in Harry Potter absolutely awful to listen to, rather than being alluring? Am thinking of the scene in 'Goblet of Fire' where he opens the dragon egg to hear the most dreadful noise.
It was until he opened it underwater, so to that end they were not very good sirens if thats what they were.

If it was realistic then everyone would have been jumping into the nearest canal by the cinema.

Who's this Harry Potter you talk of? :p Can he fly?

Welcome aboard.
It’s not proven there was a paranormal encounter.

You are correct, but I’m not new here ;) Indeed, has any paranormal encounter ever been proved? Right now on BBC Radio we have a cold-case investigation of the 1950’s Battersea Poltergeist that includes interviews with the now elderly woman who was the teenage girl at the centre of events. Unless she belatedly admits to some sort of hoax then it’s ultimately her voice against the doubters. But that doesn’t make it any less fascinating and personally I enjoy immersing myself in the narrativpe and the “what if?”

You are correct, but I’m not new here ;) Indeed, has any paranormal encounter ever been proved? Right now on BBC Radio we have a cold-case investigation of the 1950’s Battersea Poltergeist that includes interviews with the now elderly woman who was the teenage girl at the centre of events. Unless she belatedly admits to some sort of hoax then it’s ultimately her voice against the doubters. But that doesn’t make it any less fascinating and personally I enjoy immersing myself in the narrativpe and the “what if?”

I don't think any case is going to be definitively proved one way or the other.

Back