• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Melania Trump Is Not Always Melania Trump But A Body Double

Possibly there is a Melania Trump body-double
The original Melania Trump could be a body-double herself.

And...if these pictures are really meant to be of the same person, I was borne in Rotterdam and my name is Heinke
2019-03-13 14.15.13.png

Well, I'm thinking he's using her Secret Service guard as her double when it suits:

Exhibit A: Melania - and her similar looking guard:
001.jpg

Exhibit B: DJT and someone who looks a lot more like that guard than Melania:
Capture.PNG

At least according to these tweets.

Melania body double? - Lunatic Outpost

--------
Melania Trump body double rumours resurface after new 'fake' photo emerges
A picture of President Donald Trump and the First Lady boarding Marine One at the White House sparked a social media frenzy

0_PAY-President-Donald-J-Trump-and-First-lady-Melania-Trump-depart-the-White-House.jpg

Eagle-eyed Twitter users raised questions about this picture of President Donald Trump and his wife Melania (Image: Chris Kleponis - Pool via CNP / MEGA)

Bizarre rumours that Melania Trump has been replaced with a body double have resurfaced.

Images of the President Donald Trump and the First Lady boarding Marine One at the White House sparked a social media frenzy as eagle-eyed Twitter users claimed the woman was not Mrs Trump.

In one image taken by a press photographer and circulated to news organisations, which we have used at the top of this story, Melania can be seen getting on board with her husband, wearing black sunglasses obscuring her face and smiling broadly.

A second, similar-looking image of her also wearing black sunglasses and smiling has also been circulating wildly on social media (below), sparking speculation that she was a decoy.

Melania Trump body double rumours resurface after new 'fake' photo emerges (Mirror.co.uk)

Last edited:
Angles, lighting, whatever.

I think if she was using a body double one of the rats that he's fired over the last couple of years would have spilled the beans by now.

download.jpeg

Helen Worth (Gail Platt) Coronation Street actress is supplementing her meagre wage by being Melania's double apparently!

Mrs. T was a successful high-fashion model before she married. These folk have a tendency towards high self-regard, and I doubt very much she would even consider that someone could "look like" her.

Mrs. T was a successful high-fashion model before she married. These folk have a tendency towards high self-regard, and I doubt very much she would even consider that someone could "look like" her.

I pity the fool who would try.

Nonsense, the proposed images could clearly be the same person just pulling different facial expressions.

Nonsense, the proposed images could clearly be the same person just pulling different facial expressions.

That's a good point, and I agree. Bear in mind that professional models are expected to provide an array of facial expressions - in a controlled manner and on demand.

I admit I wondered if the photos of Melania smiling while she was with Trump was the double, knowing she wasn't actually married to him, while the photos of her and Donald T. where she looks as miserable as sin is the 'real' one?
I get the feeling that she wants Trump to lose the election so she can divorce him.

I admit I wondered if the photos of Melania smiling while she was with Trump was the double, knowing she wasn't actually married to him, while the photos of her and Donald T. where she looks as miserable as sin is the 'real' one? ...

Alternatively, this binary difference could be explained by nothing more conspiratorial than whether the level of active meds in her bloodstream is sufficient or not. :thought:

:evillaugh:

That's a good point, and I agree. Bear in mind that professional models are expected to provide an array of facial expressions - in a controlled manner and on demand.
Most of them can't do that after the botox.

Last edited:
Alternatively, this binary difference could be explained by nothing more conspiratorial than whether the level of active meds in her bloodstream is sufficient or not. :thought:

:evillaugh:
Allegedly.

Thing is, from different photos she seems to have a ... well, different smile. Some show her with very taut cheeks and pronounced cheekbones when others show them as more full.
And not like a hamster pouching food.

Thing is, from different photos she seems to have a ... well, different smile. Some show her with very taut cheeks and pronounced cheekbones when others show them as more full.
And not like a hamster pouching food.

It probably just depends how recently she has had her fillers.

A couple of times Mrs Trump has been photographed/filmed batting away her husband's hand when he tries to hold it.

Is this because he sometimes forgets he's not with his real wife?

Or maybe the real one doesn't hold his hand but the fake one does because it's in her contract?

Allegedly.
One of the medications that per his doctors Trump was given for Covid has a common side effect of being mood affecting. While her treatment for her Covid infection wasn't released, she could have received the same med. There doesn't have to be anything nefarious here.

I suspect they just photoshopped a smile onto her badly. Skin tones don't match.
Everything else checks out.

View attachment 30950
This image very likely isn't photoshopped, the credits says it's by (Image: Chris Kleponis - Pool via CNP / MEGA). As a pool photograph it's taken by a photojournalist from the rotating pool of majors news agency reporters that are assigned to follow the President (there's not room for every reporter to follow him, so there's a system for who gets to do it and the reports are available to all news organizations). Photoshopping would be at best very bad for that person's professional reputation.

The thing with photoshopping is unless it is really well done, it harms the intent of the image. Thus, if it's a fake photo to promote a theory (however well founded) it automatically harms the core intent.
This may not apply to humour but, these days, it's difficult to tell satire from truth.
It's like knowing a criminal is a criminal but recreating or faking evidence undermines any credence of the person's guilt.
So ...
Might it not be possible that a rare image or video - long forgotten or buried - made someone think "Hang on ..." then, when they tried backing up their 'memory' they discovered they had to 'recreate' the moment? Like adding 'artistic representation' or 'reenactment by actors' in videos?

...Photoshopping would be at best very bad for that person's professional reputation.

There are levels of photoshopping, though. Adjusting colour curves and saturation, sharpening images etc are all fairly anodyne elements in a process that really just equates with the old school development stage - but those processes, although not serious manipulation of the content of an image, might leave anomalies that look like evidence of such.

Come to think of it though, I'm not sure how photojournalists distribute such images - as in, whether they sell the raw image, or a processed one.

Back