• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

akaWiintermoon said:
I have a mirror in my front room...

The bathroom mirror was on the floor. ??

It's them, trying to come through the reflecting places. Best have a word with them before they're standing in your bedroom late at night.

OK, here's a weird one. I had a dream the other night, in which I was present on a film set. They were re-shooting The Departed in the UK for some reason and I had a line in it. In my scene, Jack Nicholson was lying on a table having a conversation with another character. I delivered my line, and then all of a sudden Jack Nicholson and this other character started speaking in Swedish. Now I heard Jack's first line - "Vad har ni bli" (before any Swedish speakers pipe up, I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, bear with me) and then the rest was obscured. The dream went on and turned out to be a dream about homesickness (I think) and then I woke up with the words "Vad har ni bli" going round and round in my head. As I woke up - just about shouting the words - I did a quick translate. Literally, the four words mean "what" "have" "you" (a formal way of saying it, or plural) and "become", even though if you want it to be a proper sentence you have to change the second verb etc. I would never normally have used the word "ni" and had in fact forgotten that it means "you" - and yet there he was, Jack Nicholson, in my dream, asking me what I'd become in as best a manner as my rudimentary Swedish would allow. This came at a time when I was having doubts about my decision to move here. I know it's my subconscious plumbing the depths and trying to tell my conscious mind something meaningful, but I've never had a dreamwhich did it quite that vividly before... I thought it was pretty spooky. Och nu, jag vet inte vad jag skall göra... :shock:

CodenameThrow said:
Och nu, jag vet inte vad jag skall göra... :shock:
Well, if I were you, I'd sit back and enjoy the ride. Not everyone gets to have Jack Nicholson teach them Swedish in their sleep!

okay your funny dream reminds me of mine...

I'm in work (a broadcasting company) and i'm outisde. someone is shooting a scene for a TV show in the grounds (which does happen sometimes). i get talking to a girl i don't know and after a while the director comes along. This girl tells me that he's a very interesting person to listen to so i blend in with the crowd that suddenly gathers. I'm now indoors instead of outdoors. he doesn't say anything astonishing and i'm distracted by a troop of little children walking in single file out through a door and off towards the canteen. i ask the girl should they really be toddling off like that as they only look about 12-18 months old and she tells me that they're actors and i think to myself well i suppose then they know where they're going. I know this is silly even in my dream, in waking life I'm always concerned to see small kids walking about unattended and these are tiny.

so i wake up, i'm in my bed and it's morning, i'm lying on my stomach with my head to the side. i can hear some rustling beside the bed but i can't see the floor. a baby's voice says "can I get in?" and I say "yeah, of course" as i would to any of the small cousins, etc. but suddenly i feel afraid and i wonder is it actually a baby down there and try to say "No, no you're not allowed". I hear struggling and a sound like a little creature snarling.

then i wake up for real lying in the same position, trying to shout "Noooooo" and feeling as if i'm coming up from under water.

creepy :shock:

ElishevaBarsabe said:
akaWiintermoon said:
I have a mirror in my front room...

The bathroom mirror was on the floor. ??

It's them, trying to come through the reflecting places. Best have a word with them before they're standing in your bedroom late at night.

I have a christmas bauble (Silver glittery) on along piece of cotton tied around my living room door, door handle for the cat to play with. (Mind you, he's bored of that now too. :roll: :) ) Last night I went to bed around 12am and the cat was already on the bed. I smoothed him for about 10 mins, then layed down (This is just to illustraite the length of time the door was undisturbed.), then he came over to me and I smoothed him some more. Here's the creepy part, the bauble started hitting against the door. I was startled at first but then just sat there listening to it, I wasn't scared at all which is wierd. The cat didn't respond to it either, just pricked up his ears. It banged about 6 times against the door.
I was absolutely not at the mercy of any sleep thing, I'd not long got into bed and didn't get to sleep untill about 3am as the noise of the storm kept me awake.

akaWiintermoon said:
I have a christmas bauble (Silver glittery) on along piece of cotton tied around my living room door, door handle for the cat to play with. ... the bauble started hitting against the door. ...It banged about 6 times against the door.
I was absolutely not at the mercy of any sleep thing, I'd not long got into bed and didn't get to sleep untill about 3am as the noise of the storm kept me awake.

Well, I'd like to carry on the idea that it's "Them," but, did you did say there was a storm. Have you checked how much wind comes through your house in bad weather? We get quite a draft through our downstairs when even the mildest wind is up.

Oh it was a biggie, raged for hours. From early evening up till around three am. That's the only time the bauble has ever moved on its own though, all night, and other nights when we've had storms too.
I put the discription of the bauble as although it's not technically reflective like a mirror, it does reflect light obviously. ??

akaWiintermoon said:
I put the discription of the bauble as although it's not technically reflective like a mirror, it does reflect light obviously. ??

Yes, it would. So, back to the "them" idea. Any time you move in front of a mirror or cross a still pond, you're in danger of encountering them, as is, er, reported (surely not documented) in many folk stories. However, speaking to them seems to be effective.

I had a minor strangeness incident last week. It actually really bugs me, maybe it was not so minor.

I was installing a new timer to turn exterior lights on my house on and off automatically - replacing an old one that quit. The timer mounts in a normal wall-switch box, alongside another manual light switch that controls a hallway light. It was an easy piece of home-repair wiring like I've done lots of times. I wired up the new timer and turned the juice back on, and saw I'd screwed something up - the hall light was now on and stayed on no matter what. I took it all back apart. Couldn't see anything the matter. Got out a voltmeter/ohmmeter to confirm which wire was hot, started testing continuity of wires to the hall light. I was getting completely ridiculous, IMPOSSIBLE, contradictory readings. So it must be the voltmeter is broken? I started testing the meter in other situations and it worked just fine, everywhere except at this switch box. I started getting a bad feeling, like the task was jinxed, like something was messing with my mind (I tried to put that down to too much time spent on this MB). I kept stopping and starting it all over again slowly and logically, determined to find a reasonable explanation. I kept at it it for quite a while, but the weirdness just kept compounding. So I just took it all apart, capped the wires, and left it there for four days.

This past Saturday afternoon, I went back to it. I said to myself, "No nonsense now", and got out the meter. Everything was reading normal. I wired up the timer and the switch (exactly the same as I had last week) and it all worked fine. Still working fine.

Those of you who know wiring will say, "A short, somewhere in the wall". I thought of that, but the readings I was getting were much weirder than that. Example: the meter kept showing that various wires were all connected somewhere (no resistance) - that COULD NOT and SHOULD NOT have been connected, for example, the hot and the neutral, the line on both sides of the switch when it was clicked "Off", but then with the power on it showed a full 110V voltage drop across those same points. So the meter was flaky, right? But only inside that box!

Have been in this house 12 years and no spooks or gremlins.

Can't get at the original article at the moment, but I guess I should count myself lucky.

IamSundog said:
Can't get at the original article at the moment, but I guess I should count myself lucky.

You're not that lucky...

Here it is!

"2000 VOLTS FROM NOWHERE" BY BILL LOVE

This is a story concerning the strange happenings in the home of a father and son in a small Somerset town some 120 miles west of London, and events, sometimes bordering on the bizarre, in the home of a married couple and their son in a Kent village.

There is a striking similarity between the two cases; weird phenomena centred around the electrical supply; official bodies unable, or perhaps unwilling to help and of course, the inevitable scapegoat - in both cases the son. Numerous theories have been advanced to explain the phenomena but none completely fits the bill.

Somerton is a small, but delightful, Somerset market town. Iverson Cottage, the home of Frank Pattemore and his son Nigel, lies unobtrusively in the heart of Somerton. Within this peaceful looking cottage 83 year old Frank and Nigel are being plagued by strange phenomena.

Adisham is a small, quiet and secluded Kent village lying between Canterbury and Dover. 3 Church Lane is situated near the end of a quiet country lane on the edge of the village. Now boarded up and dilapidated it was some ten years ago, he home of Mr and Mrs Joe Orchard and their son David. Like Frank Pattemores cottage, the Orchards home consisted of a lounge and kitchen downstairs and two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and it was in this quiet rural home that the Orchards suffered phenomena which were at time, so bizarre as to be beyond belief.

Frank Pattemore bought Iverson Cottage in 1976 and he and Nigel enjoyed six happy years and a good electricity supply until 1982 when it was noticed that an unusually large number of fuses were blowing on both the cooker and lighting circuits. SWEB, the local electricity board were informed and their engineers thoroughly examined the troublesome circuits but could find nothing wrong. These circuits were rewired by SWEB and when their engineer switched on the supply, there was a loud explosion which destroyed the fuse board. From that moment there began a long saga of strange happenings; light bulbs exploding, light fittings melting and falling out of the ceiling, switches becoming welded and unusable, the meter turning even when all the circuits had been isolated, television sets catching fire and the phone ringing of its own accord.

RESEARCH

Exerts from SWEB, NASA and the Electricity Research and Development Centre carried out research and investigation and the Cook Report put in an appearance with their own experts but, although 2000 volt surges were recorded the problem remained unsolved and in fact, got worse. By this time SWEB had carried out numerous repairs and two complete rewires but now objects not directly connected to the electricity supply were being affected by this elusive force.

A battery radio set also suffered damage resembling a lightning strike and during one of my visits for the purpose of research, a journalists miniature tape recorder persistently switched itself off when it was placed within a strange forcefield which runs diagonally through the Iverson Cottage.

Frank Pattemore has been visited by experts in many fields; physicists, electrical engineers, psychologists, psychic researchers, mediums, dowsers - and strangers who purport to be officials of one kind or another. They often give a name and telephone number but can never be traced afterwards. Theories advanced have included radar, lasers, poltergeists, ghosts and ley lines but all have been flawed.

The problems for the Orchards began in 1976 when their son, David, was 15. Before this they had spend a number of very happy years in the cottage. The first indication of trouble was with interference electrical equipment - a vacuum cleaner glowed and a television set switched itself on and off. These were minor problems compared to what was to follow.

Phenomena now began to be associated with water; there would be a whooshing sound, as Mrs Orchard described it, and boiling hot water would appear everywhere - in the dogs basket, in the television set, on carpets, mattresses and books and even in electric bulbs. The strange thing is that when the water was emptied the television set would work as though nothing had happened. The water always "left it's mark" - a circle with a dot in the centre.

More bizarre happenings were to follow. Objects would float across the room from their situation on shelves and the sideboard, sometimes slowly and sometimes with such force that they would smash windows or doors and continue their flight outside. A settee, chairs and tables would upend themselves and were held firmly "until the force gave them up"

A broom was snatched right out of Mrs Orchards hand and became attached to the ceiling; a line of books on a shelf flew, one by one, down the stairs, one striking Mrs Orchard on the forehead; the pet cat levitated and hovered close to the ceiling and then ran out terrified when it was released; water pipes bent and buckled as people watched in complete amazement.

What this strange and inexplicable force is and why it should appear only after an appreciable number of serene and happy years, nobody knows. Radars and laser are both line of sight and therefore can be ruled out because other houses remain unaffected. Neither of the homes is situated on a ley line and thus, energy cannot be obtained from this source.

Leakage of electric charges from the mains is hardly a candidate to be considered seriously as it would have to be an enormous amount to create the tremendous field necessary to lift the heavy objects which were moved. In one instance a Rayburn stove moved across the floor, watched by an incredulous official from the local authority.

In both cases very large induced electromotive forces have found their way into the neutral conductor. These surges have been measured at 2000 volts plus, and one day in August 1991, we recorded 11 such surges between 11pm and 11am at Frank Pattemores home.

If, as two electricity boards say, this is occurring within the house, it can only imply that it is being cause mechanically and knowingly by one or more occupants or that is being created by an unknown force within the house or, unwittingly by one of the occupants. If this is the case, the problem falls within the realm of poltergeist activity. An interesting facet of Frank Pattemore case is that, while we were carrying out our research, Hamish Miller, co-author of The Sun and The Serpent, found the same diagonal energy beam with his dowsing roads that we had found with our orthodox, and considerable more expensive scientific apparatus, although he had no prior knowledge of our findings. He also obtained one of the strangest reactions he had ever seen from Frank Pattemore himself.

ATTITUDES

Research into the cause of the phenomena has been hindered by the attitude of those in authority. Official bodies have been obstructive and devious.

SWEB, before the beginning of the investigation, told the writer that the media exaggerated and the phenomena wasn't worth investigating because they were only looking for a simple earth fault. If this were the case, why was Nigel Pattemore followed for two days by two men in a dark blue car and later arrested at work by the same two men and taken to Yeovil Police Station under completely false pretences? He was told that there was to be a meeting concerning he electricity supply at his home and his father would also be at the meeting which was to place in Yeovil; the police station was never mentioned.

The truth of the matter that was whilst he was being kept at Yeovil police station, his father was having the indignity of suffering his home being searched under warrant. Nigel had already suffered the same indignity at work when his lunch box was searched under warrant and his sandwiches taken apart. The possibility of this action being yet another red herring cannot be discounted.

The danger of a preconceived notion stopping all further research is amply illustrated in the Orchards' case. In desperation, due to bizarre events taking lace in his home, Mr orchards called in the police and was visited by a PC from Bridge who then telephone SEEB at Folkestone. As a result, SEEB wrote to Canterbury Subdivision HQ of Kent Police suggesting that quantities of water had been thrown into electrical appliances despite the fact that many gallons could be seen running down the lane.

The police responded by a letter showing that once a preconceived notion has been instilled, the intelligent consideration and analysis of evidence goes out of the window.

"As is known, we both have the same ideas as to the cause of these incidents and the police, in fact, have advised the parents of their feelings in this matter. However, the parents refuse to accept what has been said and prefer to delve into the mysterious occult for the apparent cause.

So there we have it. The police, although totally lacking in evidence whatever, had formed the opinion that the Orchards' son David, was responsible for the bizarre happenings at Church Lane, Adisham.

We are, at present, no-nearer to solving the mystery of the strange force that, so dramatically, invaded the Orchards' home and still plagues the home of Frank and Nigel Pattemore. Neither do we know whether and authority knows what is happening but won't admit whether they, too, are in the dark.

Whatever the force is, it does not obey the known laws of electromagnetism but is without doubt very powerful.

{Bill Love is a physicist by profession and has worked in such a capacity with many large companies. I visited him in Dover in 1996 to enquire about these cases. I was impressed by the level of research which he carried out on these cases. I feel that much more could have been done by the authorities to further research on these cases and the conclusions which were drawn were not the final answers. Bill Love has accumulated a large amount of data on such cases and would like to hear from people with information on similar happenings. Please contact this magazine to be put in touch. - ED}

Look, this thread has been veering off into too much major strangeness.

This is minor strangeness:

In the supermarket the other day, I saw a pack of dried mixed fruit fall off a low shelf to the floor when no-one was near.

That reminded me that I wanted some myself, but had forgotten to put it on my list.
So I picked the pack up and put it in my basket.

That's minor strangeness. 8)

I'd stand well back when opening it. :lol:

One kind of minor strangeness I see all the time is when you're outside somewhere and it's a fairly still day but one leaf on a plant will be flapping away like mad, as if it's in a high wind, while all its neighbours are completely still. I can never work out why.

mindalai said:
One kind of minor strangeness I see all the time is when you're outside somewhere and it's a fairly still day but one leaf on a plant will be flapping away like mad, as if it's in a high wind, while all its neighbours are completely still. I can never work out why.
Insects. Birds. Trans-dimensional goblins from Grauwkregga III...

From New Scientist:
Non-existent paths

ON A map of walks in Cornwall in south-west England, Eddie Street found the legend "Non-existent footpath". Why they should have decided to mark this particular non-existent footpath out of all the other non-existent footpaths in the area he does not know - and nor do we.
Having walked a lot round here, I think I've been on that path! :shock:

(path-street gave me a smile too! 8) )

Ive become increasingly preoccupied with a movie I saw towards the end of last year, Stalker by Tarkovsky, and I even think Ive mentioned it once or twice on these boards along with Naked Lunch etc etc.

It was recommended to me a couple of years ago by a friend of a friend, who has since become a very good friend. And so I rented the film and watched it, and it immediately had a profound effect on me. If youve seen it you may know what I mean.

So over the last few months Ive done a little digging into it, reading about the director and the making of it. I purposely hadnt watched it again, choosing my time. Then last week I bit the bullet and bought a copy from eBay on VHS (Im pretty lo-fi). It arrived yesterday, and I was planning to watch it later on yesterday evening. At about 6pm I was stood by my window reading the cover of the VHS by what daylight there was and I looked up to my bookshelf, with my old Halliwells 1985 film guide right in front of me. I put the VHS down, pulled out the guide, opened it, and my eyes immediately landed upon the Stalker entry. Not just the correct page, but the top of the correct column where the Stalker entry began.

1123 pages in that one. 12 or more entries per page.

By the way, if youve never seen Stalker, its like nothing else ever committed to film.

HenryFort said:
Ive become increasingly preoccupied with a movie I saw towards the end of last year, Stalker by Tarkovsky, and I even think Ive mentioned it once or twice on these boards along with Naked Lunch etc etc.

It was recommended to me a couple of years ago by a friend of a friend, who has since become a very good friend. And so I rented the film and watched it, and it immediately had a profound effect on me. If youve seen it you may know what I mean.

So over the last few months Ive done a little digging into it, reading about the director and the making of it. I purposely hadnt watched it again, choosing my time. Then last week I bit the bullet and bought a copy from eBay on VHS (Im pretty lo-fi). It arrived yesterday, and I was planning to watch it later on yesterday evening. At about 6pm I was stood by my window reading the cover of the VHS by what daylight there was and I looked up to my bookshelf, with my old Halliwells 1985 film guide right in front of me. I put the VHS down, pulled out the guide, opened it, and my eyes immediately landed upon the Stalker entry. Not just the correct page, but the top of the correct column where the Stalker entry began.

1123 pages in that one. 12 or more entries per page.

By the way, if youve never seen Stalker, its like nothing else ever committed to film.

I agree.
Solyaris is amazing as well, but I love the concept of Stalker.
Tarkofsky's work in general is like nother else ever filmed.

Minor again, but I can't think of a reasonable explanation?
I was sat at the computer in my bedroom, Billy, my mums' cat was sat on the bed to my left. The familiar deliberate rustling sound of plastic material was heard. Quite loud, I had no tv on, or music and the windows were shut. It went on for about 20 seconds, me and Billy just looked at each other. He was cacking himself and ready to run. I sat for a moment then went to investigate. Found what the noise was. I have a large kitchen bin, the swing top type, that you remove the top off to remove and add bin bags. I changed the bag last night. There is nothing heavy in it just cardboard stuff and plastic wrapping. I discovered the bin lid was no longer properly square on top of the base but hanginging diagonaly on the side. The bag itself hadn't dragged with the lid. :?:

Not last night but the night before I had two amazing things happen. The second I'm going to put in the cats thread as I feel it will be appropriate there. :)
The first one happened around 7.00 pm. I was at the sink washing up. There is only the sink unit, then a gap of around two foot, then I have a breakfast bar, practically on level with the unit but at a 45 degree angle. On the end of the bar I have a utensil pot containing a can opener, a pastry brush, and an old fashioned looking washing up mop. It literally looks like a minature version of an old fashioned cloth head mop. I don't use it, it's for decoration as it's pink with white polka dots and goes with the decor. (Is that a woman thing? :p ) I hadn't used any of those utensils that day. Next to it, and to the left, is a another pot, slightly smaller, with rounded lid.

Like I said I was washing up when something caught my eye to the left. I turned my head slightly. The washing up mop was out of the utensil pot and to the left of the second pot. I could not see the 'head' end. I did see the handle, being slowly put down onto the table. Not really slow, like slow motion, but like a deliberate movement, being placed down. Much, much slower than if it was falling. I was the only living soul on this floor. (Flats.)

I wasn't scared, I thought it was cool. :) It's never fallen out of the pot before, ever, and I hadn't used anything from the pot either. I tried recreating the 'fall' by balancing the mop, ect, but it just fell down immediatly.

There's no minor strangeness about that! :shock: I'd have moved out if it happened in my house.

mindalai said:
There's no minor strangeness about that! :shock: I'd have moved out if it happened in my house.

I agree, spooky!

About two weeks ago I was watching Most Haunted on my own and I 'saw' a kind of ghostly whisp glide across the mirror over the fire. The light was on and it just looked like a vertical column of smoke wafting in the room for about a second. I was almost incredulous about the timing of it (during the ghosty prog ) , but can't think of an explanation, as I no longer smoke in the house, all the doors and windows were closed, the fire wasn't on, and it was only me in the house. Would love to have seen it better.

akaWiintermoon said:
Not last night but the night before I had two amazing things happen. The second I'm going to put in the cats thread as I feel it will be appropriate there. :)

Checked, and it's not there. Please type faster!

ElishevaBarsabe said:
akaWiintermoon said:

Checked, and it's not there. Please type faster!

Hee, sorry, it'll take quite a lot of typing you see and I'm going to make a visual aid, via The Sims 2, which I shall be going on in a while. So sorry for the delay! :oops: :D

EDIT: I put it here http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=706723#706723 instead. :)

Yup, me again.
I know I seem to post a lot but these things genuinly do happen. They've happened all my life to some degree or another. I write them here as although something moving by itself on it's own as a one off doesn't sound too 'strange,' the frequency which they happen to me I think, does count as something strange. Unless these things happen to people all the time and I just think it unusual as people don't talk about it?
I guess I'm just trying to say I'm not bullshitting with any of this, and, does this kind of thing happen all the time to people or not?
Ok latest incident.
I was at the kitchen sink last night, washing a few things before I went to bed. I heard a noise, like something dropping. I had a quick look round but found nothing out of place.
This morning I found what it was. I have a small hair clip, the type that has a metal hinge and big teeth (When they first came out decades ago they were called banana clips.) and is in a bow design. It's made of plastic and is about 2 by 2" big. I had been wearing it yesterday but had taken it off a good hour pryor to going to bed. When I went to get it from the coffee table this morning I found it was snapped in half. The metal hinge was intact but the fittings around are snapped as is one tooth which I haven't seen yet.
I presume that was the noise I heard last night.?

Do you use any sort of hair spray? The newest ones seems to have bad effects on plastic: I've had three hair bands snap spontaneously after using hair spray (two different brands, too!).

ElishevaBarsabe said:
Do you use any sort of hair spray? The newest ones seems to have bad effects on plastic: I've had three hair bands snap spontaneously after using hair spray (two different brands, too!).

No, I never use it. The clip is made from stury plastic too, I'm looking at it now and the bit that snapped is a good 2mm thick. Snaped clean off in two places.

Woo, first timer. Scary...

Anyway, I have a couple of tales of minor weirdness that I think should probably go here. If not, I apologise! They're not mindblowing, but hey. Worth a mention at least.

The Delayed Radio

This happened when I was about 12 or so. My family home (a 300+ year old Coach house), has had it's fair share of weirdness, but those tales are for another time. This is something I'd love to find a rational explanation to, because being the objective person I've become, I'm sure there IS a rational explanation.

Anyway, in my house at the time, the radio was pretty much always on in the kitchen, and had been since I was born. The only time it got switched off was bedtime. Just one of my mother's habits I guess.

I had another radio/tape deck that I used to place outside the bathroom door whenever I had a bath/shower. The cord wasn't long enough to reach in the bathroom, so it always sat outside the door turned up full.

This particular day, the usual radio in the kitchen (which was practically next to the bathroom) was on, playing Steve Wright in the Afternoon on Radio 1. My own bathroom radio was always tuned to the same station. I switched it on as usual and began to run the bath. I stepped out and walked toward the kitchen when I noticed something a little odd. My radio seemed to be at least two seconds behind the kitchen radio. It was definitely tuned to the same station as good ol' Steve was ranting away about something on both, but there was a definite delay between the two. I thought I might be hearing things, so I got my brother and my mum to have a listen, and sure enough, they could both hear the delay too.

It went on for a good couple of minutes before my radio suddenly jumped, and caught up with the transmission in the kitchen. It was really bizarre to say the least. Surely, there must be some reasonable answer to this, but I've never come across it. Any ideas would be appreciated!

The Roulette Wheel

The second tale is from when I worked for a homeless charity, about 4 years ago. We decided to hold a fundraising casino evening for all the patrons, volunteers and anyone else who'd helped out with the running of the charity.

While we were setting up, my friend and I (we share the same name), broke out the casino pack which had various odds and sods in it; cards, chips, and a roulette wheel. We were playing around with it, mainly to see if it worked. My friend asked me to pick a number, so I did. I believe it was 23 (I know, I know, but I'm sure it was), and she spun the wheel. What did it land on? 23 of course. I thought it was quite amusing, so I had a go. What did it land on? 23. Again. As far as I'm aware, that's pretty high odds. My friend then grabbed the ball and gave it another go. Yes, you guessed it, 23 AGAIN! We couldn't believe it. If someone could work out the odds of that, I'd be pleased. Maths and me don't mix!

But 23, 3 times in a row. All I can say is, I wished I'd been in a real casino at that point... :lol:

Back