• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Mention of a sofa makes me wonder what fills the cushions . . . :rolleyes:

Agreed ... Open-celled foam of the sort used in cushions can provide a breeding ground for fishy smells associated with bacterial (etc.) growth - especially if water gets into the foam.

From my Twitter :)
@MarkKriegsman
It's 11:53 PM. The neighbors' "smart" lawn sprinkler system is asking to join my wifi network and offering to let me configure it.

Now you *could* if you were a reprehensible person not tell your neighbor about this and and let it join your network and turn it on and off whenever you want. And tell your other neighbors around the house as well.

That won't stop every cat in the neighbourhood every time you leave a window open! We used to have a local tom cat who came in and peed up against the newel post on the stairs.

Did you get it to stop? If so how? Maybe you even saw it as an honour if you like cats :)

Sollywos x

They all gave birth to the same baby?

No worries! I was being facetious, as usual. Your neighbors sounded very unpleasant. I deal with a lot of negative people / issues / news by finding a silly twist to it. Sometimes I cross the line.

It's never easy to get the line right ... we all have our own ways of dealing with the negative stuff and you can't be sure that what you've said is what somebody else has heard.

Sollywos x

Back