• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

The Mrs recently bought me a 5 pack of designer looking pants because there's holes in most of my old pants. It's not like I'm out on the pull to look sexy to other women these days but it was still bothering me anyway. I was really impressed when I got them .. they look like something a 19 year old would wear on his way to a rave or something. They're even silky and they've got the company logo indented into them ...

.. I was excited to put them on but then I noticed they've also got gussets inside them :( .. fucking gussets .. I've never worn pants with gussets inside them before :( .. so apparently I'm not 19 anymore .. (they do look cool on the outside though) ..

Don't lie - we all know what sort of underwear you like.
Those itchy-scratchy, starched union suits with an escape hatch round the back.
1650295007929.png

Don't lie - we all know what sort of underwear you like.
Those itchy-scratchy, starched union suits with an escape hatch round the back.
View attachment 54483
If it was up to me, I'd go commando but seeing as the Mrs does the laundry side of our house chores? .. and I'm a middle aged man? .. I've a sneaky feeling the Mrs knew they were going to have gussets in them and also knew I'd refuse if she told me so she didn't .. crafty.

If it was up to me, I'd go commando but seeing as the Mrs does the laundry side of our house chores? .. and I'm a middle aged man? .. I've a sneaky feeling the Mrs knew they were going to have gussets in them and also knew I'd refuse if she told me so she didn't .. crafty.
It probably means they'll last longer, withstanding even the most voluminous farts. Give it your best shot!

And don't let scargs get her hands on them - they'll be returned with some hi-viz pockets sewn into them for, you know, essentials....

The Mrs recently bought me a 5 pack of designer looking pants because there's holes in most of my old pants. It's not like I'm out on the pull to look sexy to other women these days but it was still bothering me anyway. I was really impressed when I got them .. they look like something a 19 year old would wear on his way to a rave or something. They're even silky and they've got the company logo indented into them ...

.. I was excited to put them on but then I noticed they've also got gussets inside them :( .. fucking gussets .. I've never worn pants with gussets inside them before :( .. so apparently I'm not 19 anymore .. (they do look cool on the outside though) ..
Some years ago I bought Techy some briefs-type underpants. Y'know, tighty-whities sort of thing except in fetching shades of black and navy blue.

He'd been complaining about manly chafing while playing golf. I told him 'Nobody ever won the Open in boxer shorts!' ;)

Some years ago I bought Techy some briefs-type underpants. Y'know, tighty-whities sort of thing except in fetching shades of black and navy blue.
Navy blue—the sexiest color in the color spectrum! Move over, flaming red—navy blue is here! :p

Having wide experience of blokes' underwear for most of my life I've noticed that certain styles provide more support for the lower manly attributes than do others.

The old 1970s Y-Fronts, with their supportive goolie-gusset, also featured many interesting colours and designs.
A popular decoration was of the traditional Paisley motif, which incidentally at the time was believed to represent the shape of spermatozoa.

Men's modern undercrackers are going back to these old ideas. They are a miracle to behold. :cool:
You should be grateful. ;)

Having wide experience of blokes' underwear for most of my life I've noticed that certain styles provide more support for the lower manly attributes than do others.

The old 1970s Y-Fronts, with their supportive goolie-gusset, also featured many interesting colours and designs.
A popular decoration was of the traditional Paisley motif, which incidentally at the time was believed to represent the shape of spermatozoa.

Men's modern undercrackers are going back to these old ideas. They are a miracle to behold. :cool:
You should be grateful. ;)
I was 'romantically intimate' with a certain woman about 30 years ago, we got undressed in front of each other then she cheerfully told me the boxer shorts she was wearing were her Dads .. it didn't stop me but it took the sparkle off the occasion.

I was 'romantically intimate' with a certain woman about 30 years ago, we got undressed in front of each other then she cheerfully told me the boxer shorts she was wearing were her Dads .. it didn't stop me but it took the sparkle off the occasion.
I once bought my father a pair of snazzy red velvet shorts, like Bemudas. He loved them and wore them constantly.
After he died my old dear asked if I'd like them for Techy. Er, no thank you. :chuckle:

I was once acquainted with woman lady of the female gender who was going out with Jon Moss from Culture Club.

The only time I met him was in his home as he was putting away his laundry. He had Calvin Klein underpants which, if memory serves, were new on the market, so I asked him if they were comfy. He said they were indeed very comfy and offered me a pair to take home.
I declined but in some ways I wish I hadn't.

I was once acquainted with woman lady of the female gender who was going out with Jon Moss from Culture Club.

The only time I met him was in his home as he was putting away his laundry. He had Calvin Klein underpants which, if memory serves, were new on the market, so I asked him if they were comfy. He said they were indeed very comfy and offered me a pair to take home.
I declined but in some ways I wish I hadn't.
I'm now imagining if you had .. you'd accepted Jon Moss from Culture Club's pants and you'd asked him to sign them and then you framed them on your wall .... and then your friends would have come round and asked "Why have you got a signed pair of pants on your wall? .. who's the signature?," .. "Oh it's OK, nothing weird ... that's Jon Moss from Culture Club's signature!" ..................... and then your braver friends would have gone "I didn't know you're gay?." .. then you'd have gone "I'm not. And neither is Jon Moss, you're thinking of Boy George. Jon's got a girlfriend!" ... and then your friends would have been left very very confused ..

TV presenter wild life enthusiast Chris Packham offered to sell me his shirt once at a careers convention at the NEC in Birmingham when I was 16. Nothing kinky, I met him, asked for his autograph and complimented him on a Hawaiian shirt he was wearing and he randomly said "You can buy it off me if you want?" wtf? .. that was weird so I politely said no but thanks ..

The last gentleman with whose underwear I was acquainted wore the most ghastly baggy Y front things, they looked like the sort of pants you put on a newly potty trained toddler boy. Absolutely the least sexy garment ever, in the history of the world. Even less sexy was the glee with which he told me that he bought them in multi-packs from the local street market, because they were so cheap.
And yes, he was tight. Unlike his pants.

He'd been complaining about manly chafing while playing golf. I told him 'Nobody ever won the Open in boxer shorts!' ;)
I've developed a much less elegant but easier solution to manly chafing years ago Skargs .. I call it 'The Manpon': .. it takes at least 8 sheets of toilet paper still joined together then carefully place them between your arse cheeks if you're, oh I don't know, about to start a work shift in a pro kitchen in the summer time for example .. no need for sudacrem when you get home because of some new rash plus you're left with a solid papier mache cast of the inside of your arse that you can just chuck in the bin or gift to a friend .. or more honestly, forget it's there at all then the next morning wake up and it's just lying there next to you ..

The last gentleman with whose underwear I was acquainted wore the most ghastly baggy Y front things, they looked like the sort of pants you put on a newly potty trained toddler boy. Absolutely the least sexy garment ever, in the history of the world. Even less sexy was the glee with which he told me that he bought them in multi-packs from the local street market, because they were so cheap.
And yes, he was tight. Unlike his pants.
No score drawers in fact

I've developed a much less elegant but easier solution to manly chafing years ago Skargs .. I call it 'The Manpon': .. it takes at least 8 sheets of toilet paper still joined together then carefully place them between your arse cheeks if you're, oh I don't know, about to start a work shift in a pro kitchen in the summer time for example .. no need for sudacrem when you get home because of some new rash plus you're left with a solid papier mache cast of the inside of your arse that you can just chuck in the bin or gift to a friend .. or more honestly, forget it's there at all then the next morning wake up and it's just lying there next to you ..

There's also the option of applying a special cream such as Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel.
Not cheap, but possibly more practical than half a roll of Andrex.

Vaseline is better for chaps.

maximus otter

Back