• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

You see the bedroom door open and the blurry figure walk to the cot to tuck the baby in. Are people really that gullible? Why do people think this is something paranormal?

Even photos such as the Grey Lady Ghost have more possibility. What happened to more interesting photos such as these? Especially since cameras and photography methods have been improved?
I thought it might have been a dog's nose nuzzling the edge through the rails, as you can see the edges of the cots mattress being pushed in - either that, or it's a sudden CGI fuzzy warp!

You see the bedroom door open and the blurry figure walk to the cot to tuck the baby in. Are people really that gullible? Why do people think this is something paranormal?
Two possibilities. They WANT to see something paranormal, and therefore perceive paranormal aspects in something ordinary, because it lets them believe that there is more out there than we know.
Or they know it's not paranormal but believe that other people might think it is and they might get a bit of publicity/notoriety/fame out of having their name in a newspaper/on a website. Even if their name is there as an Identified Numpty.

Two possibilities. They WANT to see something paranormal, and therefore perceive paranormal aspects in something ordinary, because it lets them believe that there is more out there than we know.
Or they know it's not paranormal but believe that other people might think it is and they might get a bit of publicity/notoriety/fame out of having their name in a newspaper/on a website. Even if their name is there as an Identified Numpty.
Three possibilities. Sometimes it might actually be something actually paranormal and the fourth possibility is people who give themselves high fives in a shared social media space by automatically discounting the third possibility because they've decided they're too shrewd to be bullshitted by fakers (who definitely also exist). So that's four possibilities.

Three possibilities. Sometimes it might actually be something actually paranormal and the fourth possibility is people who give themselves high fives in a shared social media space by automatically discounting the third possibility because they've decided they're too shrewd to be bullshitted by fakers (who definitely also exist). So that's four possibilities.
This absolutely true. But I think we were commenting on cases where there is a clear explanation for the 'paranormal' event (ie the figure of someone moving in the background) rather than events which don't have a very evident explanation.

This absolutely true. But I think we were commenting on cases where there is a clear explanation for the 'paranormal' event (ie the figure of someone moving in the background) rather than events which don't have a very evident explanation.
I agree completely catseye. I'm going to get this wrong but there's an old saying that goes something like "For those who believe, no evidence is necessary and for those who don't believe, no evidence is sufficient." .. hopefully someone here will tidy that up for me but I think the point is that 'locked down' thinking isn't useful on both sides. This is why I like Charles Fort .. "To measure a circle, you can begin anywhere." .. he wasn't interested in conclusions.

I agree completely catseye. I'm going to get this wrong but there's an old saying that goes something like "For those who believe, no evidence is necessary and for those who don't believe, no evidence is sufficient." .. hopefully someone here will tidy that up for me but I think the point is that 'locked down' thinking isn't useful on both sides. This is why I like Charles Fort .. "To measure a circle, you can begin anywhere." .. he wasn't interested in conclusions.
"Ha!" But, there's no such thing as a circle, or a straight line for that matter!

This is what baffles me - there are plenty of weird and inexplicable things out there, but people seem to want to 'see the paranormal' in things where other people will just say 'yeah, it's a cat' (or fox, or weather balloon or whatever).

This is what baffles me - there are plenty of weird and inexplicable things out there, but people seem to want to 'see the paranormal' in things where other people will just say 'yeah, it's a cat' (or fox, or weather balloon or whatever).
Perhaps that harks back to when Father Christmas was real and it wasn't just our parents lying to us to preserve some innocence and the ability to keep dreaming? .. I feel sorry for cynics sometimes .. they're that kid who just had to tell you it was your Dad instead. Joyless people unless we count crushing dreams as joyful for them. I'm not even sure why some of them post here tbh. There's loads of things I don't like that I have a strong opinion about. I don't go out of my way to register on those forums just to go out of my way to try to prove them wrong. That's just rude and a bit sad. It's pathetic.

People like to do things for shits & giggles, for 15 minutes of fame, & for the chance to get a video go viral. I presume they get paid something if their vid is used by tabloids, and the tabloids love them for clickbait traffic.

People like to do things for shits & giggles, for 15 minutes of fame, & for the chance to get a video go viral. I presume they get paid something if their vid is used by tabloids, and the tabloids love them for clickbait traffic.
That absolutely goes on and it annoys genuine investigators. We're all tarred with the 'shits and giggles clickbait' brush. Our videos are so boring and non sexy that you know they're genuine. We don't even release some of them when absolutely nothing weird happens. Because nothing weird happened. That's not going to earn us any money but we were once approached to do some sort of theatrical stage séance performance with an offer of payment. We turned that down.

Perhaps that harks back to when Father Christmas was real and it wasn't just our parents lying to us to preserve some innocence and the ability to keep dreaming? .. I feel sorry for cynics sometimes .. they're that kid who just had to tell you it was your Dad instead. Joyless people unless we count crushing dreams as joyful for them. I'm not even sure why some of them post here tbh. There's loads of things I don't like that I have a strong opinion about. I don't go out of my way to register on those forums just to go out of my way to try to prove them wrong. That's just rude and a bit sad. It's pathetic.
Meanwhile, fake mediums are doing appearances and fleecing gullible people of hard cash they could really be spending on more important stuff. Fake ghost shows go along a long way to promote that whole industry.

Meanwhile, fake mediums are doing appearances and fleecing gullible people of hard cash they could really be spending on more important stuff. Fake ghost shows go along a long way to promote that whole industry.
Ahhh, but as long as it's advertised as "for entertainment" it's legit;)

I see one of the redditors identified the location as a piñata/party supply store in Mexico whose videos have been shown on Nukes and Slapped Ham YT channels. I thought the set up looked familiar.
If you look at the link to his videos of ‘weird stuff happening in his store', he has a Piñata doll which may be demonic but which he’ll sell you - cheap. It gets taken by a shaman at one point & he gets a replacement which is subsequently torn apart one night. The demons knew it was a replacement & didn't like it. After some weeks he gets a message from the shaman to get the original back from a bag in a dumped car in a forest at night. Really. There’s a lot of other incidents which are equally contrived & set-up.

The comments are revealing - many think it’s the creepiest thing they’ve seen & some think his store is haunted by demons.

I’m assuming it’s his attempt to drum up business.

My opinion is that there is way too much suggestion and very little detail or facts.

I've never parted with any money on any ghost location investigations and also not to mediums and I never would. I turn up, eat mini sausage rolls as routine/tradition, film stuff then go home.

I've never parted with any money on any ghost location investigations and also not to mediums and I never would. I turn up, eat mini sausage rolls as routine/tradition, film stuff then go home.
OK, I'm surprised I haven't asked this before, and you've probably posted somewhere, but what is the creepiest thing that you have experienced on one of your outings that didn't have an apparent explanation (if any)?

OK, I'm surprised I haven't asked this before, and you've probably posted somewhere, but what is the creepiest thing that you have experienced on one of your outings that didn't have an apparent explanation (if any)?
This is going to sound mental ... one night at The Red Lion Hotel, I was a live in night porter there so not on a ghost investigation a vivid sharp dense black outline of a woman walked past my direct line of vision. I assumed it was my boss because a woman ran that hotel at the time, she was my boss but trying to find her?, there was nowhere anybody could have gone in the time I got up to meet 'her' in the direction 'she' was travelling. It looked like something that had been cut out of paper so a shadow person people call them. I have to emphasise the word dense because absolutely no light reflected back off of it but it moved naturally like someone walking in haste from right to left. It was solid. I'd compare the visual of it to vantablack, the newish ultra black filaments paint that's been created. It moved naturally like anyone walking past you alive now but sharply 'nothing' .. it happened so quickly that nothing spooky or creepy crossed my mind until I couldn't find her which was my job at the time.

Last edited:
This is going to sound mental ... one night at The Red Lion Hotel, I was a live in night porter there so not on a ghost investigation a vivid sharp dense black outline of a woman walked past my direct line of vision. I assumed it was my boss because a woman ran that hotel at the time, she was my boss but trying to find her?, there was nowhere anybody could have gone in the time I got up to meet 'her' in the direction 'she' was travelling. It looked like something that had been cut out of paper so a shadow person people call them. I have to emphasise the word dense because absolutely no light reflected back off of it but it moved naturally like someone walking in haste from right to left. It was solid. I'd compare the visual of it to vantablack, the newish ultra black filaments paint that's been created. It moved naturally like anyone walking past you now but sharply 'nothing' ..

Which town was that in?

Which town was that in?
At the risk of bringing up Cromer, Cromer. It was definitely a slender shaped woman shape I saw. It had long curled hair and seemed to be in a hurry. My boss was also a slender shaped woman with long curled hair so I assumed I was just tired so my eyes were playing tricks on me and went to head her off to find out what she needed but it wasn't her, she wasn't there and the 'she' was solid dense black.

I'm not a fan of mediums but I humoured one one night later without telling her about my sighting (because lets face it, I might have just hallucinated or something but I don't think I did) .. I was in charge of the whole place so I wasn't drinking, smoking weed or anything similar. I was tired a lot at the time but this was a dense visual. 'She' moved exactly like a human. The medium reckoned 'she' was mistaking me for a bellboy during WW1.

edit: I could get back in touch with the ex owner of The Red Lion to ask her if she ever experienced anything weird there .. she was the night porter there before for a couple of decades before she hired me.

Last edited:
“Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters?” Nope - they can bring their own!
1709469193604.png

Watch: Motorcyclist Passes Through Ghost in Philippines?​

March 11, 2024

By Tim Binnall
A very peculiar piece of footage from the Philippines shows the moment when a motorcyclist believes that a ghost manifested in the middle of a road and then vanished after it was seemingly struck by the bike.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-motorcyclist-passes-through-ghost-in-philippines/

...and here:

Ghost - with a shadow? Not a ghost because it isn't transparent as if you look at the legs as the car approaches 'it,' the cars headlights and lower shadow area is quite plainly seen affecting the legs of the 'ghost!'
Watching it again - I notice that the so-called 'ghost' seems to slide out of view to the left side of the motorcyclist, and the vehicle behind him, and seems to take the 'ghost' out of view!

Last edited:
How is it that the camera is recording from the front and then rotates to behind the motorcyclist? I assumed that the shot was taken from either a dash cam, or a head cam like a GoPro. But then the driver turns his head and the camera is obviously not attached to his helmet.

How is he driving and taking video?

How is it that the camera is recording from the front and then rotates to behind the motorcyclist? I assumed that the shot was taken from either a dash cam, or a head cam like a GoPro. But then the driver turns his head and the camera is obviously not attached to his helmet.

How is he driving and taking video?
Perhaps he had a pillion passenger?

Back