• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

We did it in middle school, or more precisely, we did the first 2 thirds of it then left it because the teacher said she read to the end and didn't think it was very good. :(

Am guessing there was some sort of theme to it she had a problem with, probably should come back to it one day just to find out.

Mainly stuck in my memory for the bad character's henchmen being called Leathermen. Seriously.
Which has just reminded me of this glorious film I saw once, past midnight in the 1980s, and never again.

The Leather Boys.

No, really.

Not sure what to make of this one...

4th March
Ghost-like figure spotted in picture taken in Bowling Green Alley in Poole
He said: “I was walking around the old town part of Poole enjoying the Light Up Poole event last Saturday evening. The light in this alleyway looked quite interesting. I said to my girlfriend ‘I wonder if we’ll see any ghosts’.
“There was nothing there at all when I was taking the photo. It was only when I looked at the image when I transferred it to my home computer that I saw a figure next to the doorway in the image.

9505357.jpg

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/n...2MIVJ1KMB4bi_sgqF2jWYq3MXJnepCOsnCKENo5IXvlTM

Nice one!

I'm going with either stain on wall, or something like a meter box washed out by the lighting. But Shhhhhh! :)

Can't the photographer go back and take another shot to show a comparison?

The location is close to where I live, next time I'm there I'll have to take a look!

It looks to me like something on the brickwork, as Frideswide said possibly a stain.

Nice one! I suppose ghostly foliage makes a change from lens flare, reflections, smoke, double-exposure, motion blur, insects etc.

I see it as algae - which would mean more than a little damp, which might mean that edge of the pale door surround has decayed?

Is it me or does the door go around it?

I'd lay money on this being a stumpy buttress nestled in the corner between the wall with the door in it and the short wall formed by the next building. (Imagine a bullet shape, upright - one quarter of.) The green colour - as Fireswide suggests - looks like algae caused by rainwater settling on the rounded off buttress. From a distance, or maybe in the dark, one might get the impression that the shape is hunched against the door, thereby blocking out part of the architrave - or that part of the architrave is missing; but I think it's much more likely that the door architrave - which is relatively wide - has been scribed in to the line of the buttress.

I'd lay money on this being a stumpy buttress nestled in the corner between the wall with the door in it and the short wall formed by the next building. (Imagine a bullet shape, upright - one quarter of.) The green colour - as Fireswide suggests - looks like algae caused by rainwater settling on the rounded off buttress. From a distance, or maybe in the dark, one might get the impression that the shape is hunched against the door, thereby blocking out part of the architrave - or that part of the architrave is missing; but I think it's much more likely that the door architrave - which is relatively wide - has been scribed in to the line of the buttress.
If you enlarge the photo, it looks likes bricks have fallen out of the corner, which gives a curved look.

One of my friends took this picture of Cromer Church a short while back and thinks she can spot what looks like a face in the window. It's definitely not a person standing inside the church because there's nothing for them to stand on at that height ..

acomeghost.jpg

The window in question is the one furthest to the left in this old picture ..

acomerchurch2.jpg

Last edited:
One of my friends took this picture of Cromer Church a short while back and thinks she can spot what looks like a face in the window. It's definitely not a person standing inside the church because there's nothing for them to stand on at that height ..

View attachment 15564
Pic is too small, Swifty.

What Mytho says, sorry. Do you have the original?

that looks very like a book cover :) I think you should write the contents at once @Swifty

that looks very like a book cover :) I think you should write the contents at once @Swifty
I wasn't there when she was taking these pics last Christmas Eve but I'll pass your compliments onto her X .. she's not very well at the moment so she's asked me to admin on her facebook page temporarily .. she's an ace card for Spit Spectral because she gets all the best EVPs :vamp2: , weird stuff happens around her ..

Back