Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Krepostnoi

Popular orange vegetable
The object doesn’t appear to be part of the building or a litter bin, for example:

maximus otter
Stephanie said:
I froze when I realised the shadow was some sort of animal. It took me a moment to figure out what it was but once I could see the head, ears, tail, and legs, there was no mistaking it was a demon dog.
"No mistaking." Meanwhile, she swears all the other people, including any dog walkers, were "miles away". So there were dog-walkers, in a large expanse of land in which it would be safe to let your pooch off the leash...

You know, I think she's right. Demon dog is the only reasonable explanation. :sherlock:

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
"No mistaking." Meanwhile, she swears all the other people, including any dog walkers, were "miles away". So there were dog-walkers, in a large expanse of land in which it would be safe to let your pooch off the leash...

You know, I think she's right. Demon dog is the only reasonable explanation. :sherlock:
Grrrraaaabage the demonic bin-bag hound of Roundhay park.

edit:

I must be psychic, I just read the article after calling it Grrraabage and they reckoned it was Gytrash a demonic hound said to haunt Yorkshire.

After zooming in and lightening the image, the Leeds mum got shivers down her spine, spotting what looks like a 'demonic' dog lurking in the shadows looking at a man walking up the steps towards the folly.

Freaked out, Stephanie, 33, did some and is now convinced the huge black dog is a 'gytrash' - an apparition said to haunt parks in Yorkshire.

The large black 'demonic' creature has been described by some as being the size of a pony and is said to be a foreboding omen scaring unsuspecting walkers.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...host-dog-which-haunts-roundhay-park-1-9698315

I mean it's up there with a lot of the psychic stuff going on here at the moment right?

Last edited:

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
If you look closely, it looks liiike...a dog. But why demon? Nothing I can see to suggest that it's not a real dog. Slow news day.
I couldn't see it at first, but then I could picture as a large dark dog, quite thick fur, facing down the steps with its snout hidden behind the bush. Can't see any glowing-red demon eyes...

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Where on the photo are we looking?

Ahhh up the steps and back on the right, ok, tree stump, they come in funny shapes

GNC

King-Sized Canary
The infamous - and now very dead - drug lord Pablo Escobar's mansion was demolished a few months ago. But he was still in it!

Or at least it looks like someone's running past a window as the detonation goes off, why it's supposed to be Escobar's ghost I don't know. Anyway, the Ghostwatch column in FT 379 gives a rundown on how Colombians find this spooky speculation insultingly trivialises a terrible problem in their country with drug wars born of America and Europe's hunger for cocaine. Well worth a read.

GerdaWordyer

Abominable Snowman

I still don't see anything. Can some one circle the ghost dog bit?

GNC

King-Sized Canary
The infamous - and now very dead - drug lord Pablo Escobar's mansion was demolished a few months ago. But he was still in it!

Or at least it looks like someone's running past a window as the detonation goes off, why it's supposed to be Escobar's ghost I don't know. Anyway, the Ghostwatch column in FT 379 gives a rundown on how Colombians find this spooky speculation insultingly trivialises a terrible problem in their country with drug wars born of America and Europe's hunger for cocaine. Well worth a read.
Looking at this again, and quoting myself, it might be a reflection in the glass. I doubt it's Pablo.