Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Isnt it a guy in a hat?
The people over at the GhostStudy/ Paranormal Soup forum call misidentification of living people as ghosts in photos and videos as possible 'fleshies' (which I'm a fan of because it saves time) and yes, it could be a 'fleshie' with a distorted face due to digital photography artefact reasons. The suggested face area in the close up is heavily distorted.

Steve writes, "Hi, I took this pic at Big Cypress Swamp in S. Florida. I didn't see it at the time, but my wife spotted it later when viewing on the computer. It appears in the center of the pic and looks to be a man in khakis wearing a hat. It was taken in the morning facing east with a Nikon p-500 camera on about November 15th 2015. It was mid morning and overcast."

The enhanced close up .. to me, the part that looks like a lighter shade of green T Shirt effect is clearly constructed of individual leaves bowing towards the viewer with light bouncing off them (unless the human or ghost is wearing a vertical black stripes shirt that is) .. the pink 'face' part is probably a background path on the floor ..

aswampman02.jpg

Last edited:

Lb8535

Abominable Snowman
I'm not a photo analyser, but this is not a great photo, so my first thought is illusion or a real person. One of those "we dont remember anyone else being around I bet it"s a ghost" issues.

brownmane

off kilter
For my 2 cents worth, my thought was "What a crap picture". lol Just what was the photographer trying to get a shot of if he didn't see the figure in the centre of a pic of only green fronds? It's like someone tripped and the camera went off.

My dad shot a pic of his crotch while trying to take a photo out the side window of his truck while on a trip to Alaska. My mom was driving and the truck hit a bump. I think it was the funniest pic of their whole trip.

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Since I heard this idea from someone writing in to a paranormal podcast, I guess this might be the most relevant thread:

There are a lot of Victorian ghosts because of the Spritualist movement. The Spiritualists were able to bring them from wherever they came from, but unable to send them back.

Austin Popper

Emperor of Antarctica
Colorado, where the gold is still elusive
@Anoyjoot & Brownmane

Sometimes I fall down the youtube rabbit hole and to my surprise, I found old episodes of chills narrating in a perfectly normal voice. It is hard to believe but, I think he does it out of sheer laziness. He does have a clip on his channel that supposedly answers the question why he chooses to speak that way but, I guess I"m just not interested enough to watch. :D

@Swifty, okay but what did you think of that little toddler saying goodbye to grandma at the graveyard and leaning forward with her head raised to give her a kiss at 20:05 ?

Interesting video clip, but man, that is some horrid narration. Yikes!

Last edited:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Just found this on the facebook page Weird Norfolk ..

'We moved into this house in Norfolk six months ago - when looking closely at the photos before buying it, I noticed a lady in the window. The house had been empty for some time, built in 1781 and would have had servants - she looks a bit like a servant don't you think? Thought I'd post anyway x'

anorfolkghost001.jpg

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting

'We moved into this house in Norfolk six months ago - when looking closely at the photos before buying it, I noticed a lady in the window. The house had been empty for some time, built in 1781 and would have had servants - she looks a bit like a servant don't you think? Thought I'd post anyway x'

View attachment 24710
Green-faced with her bellybutton hanging out. Not your average servant-look but it is Norfolk.

Schrodinger's Zebra

My joints go out more than I do

View attachment 24710
Looks very much to me, like a 1920s/30s woman, but as Swifty said far too tall for the window... the proportions don't look right.

And that's aside from her half-transparent forehead under the window blind...

... two words spring to mind. 'shop' and 'photo'. Not necessarily in that order.