• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

0FC5846A-617F-4F19-9637-6C0073C33B08.jpeg

I found this on Pinterest. It was taken at Hampton Court. To me it looks like a panoramic picture gone wrong but the wrong way up.

A chilling video appears to show two ghostly apparitions running across a road at the historic Civil War battle site in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

The footage was captured by Greg Yuelling, 46, who was visiting the famous battleground with his daughters and two of his uncles on 2 September.

Yuelling, a store manager from New Jersey, recalled how they were driving along the road at night when they spotted figures 'moving in the darkness', saying it was a 'scary' experience.

"We were driving along one night and we started hearing noises, I heard things to the left and my uncle heard things to the right, and there was a fog, but the fog was weird, it was only in one patch not dispersed. Then we saw these shapes moving in the darkness, they were the size of humans, one of them ran right through the cannon.”

resize

The Battle of Gettysburg was fought between Union and Confederate forces during the American Civil War in July 1863. The three-day bloodbath resulted in the deaths of an estimated 46,000-51,000 men.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-tourists-spot-human-sized-apparitions-at-gettysburg-site-20200916

maximus otter

Last edited:
A chilling video appears to show two ghostly apparitions running across a road at the historic Civil War battle site in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

The footage was captured by Greg Yuelling, 46, who was visiting the famous battleground with his daughters and two of his uncles on 2 September.
Yuelling, a store manager from New Jersey, recalled how they were driving along the road at night when they spotted figures 'moving in the darkness', saying it was a 'scary' experience.

"We were driving along one night and we started hearing noises, I heard things to the left and my uncle heard things to the right, and there was a fog, but the fog was weird, it was only in one patch not dispersed. Then we saw these shapes moving in the darkness, they were the size of humans, one of them ran right through the cannon.”

resize

The Battle of Gettysburg was fought between Union and Confederate forces during the American Civil War in July 1863. The three-day bloodbath resulted in the deaths of an estimated 46,000-51,000 men.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-tourists-spot-human-sized-apparitions-at-gettysburg-site-20200916

maximus otter
This is the second video I've seen concerning these two cannons. The earlier vid had a very similar apparition moving behind the cannons

resize

maximus otter
Smudge on the windscreen or real ghosts? You decide...

resize

maximus otter

From the speed of movement, it's either some ghost sprinters or CGI. I know which my money is on.

Are these the same two cannons?, the background doesn't seem to match up .. this was uploaded about 7 years ago:

Is it my imagination or did absolutely nothing happen in this video?

Are these the same two cannons?, the background doesn't seem to match up .. this was uploaded about 7 years ago:

Comments on the video was turned off. Wonder why.... The movement of the ghost was a bit unnatural, like it was computer created or something.

It's another place. The road in the other video was turning left.

The car in this second video isn't moving but the figure is - it does seem to move somewhat erratically, as Vardoger notes. :dunno:
OK, I was talking about the earlier video that Maximus posted.
The other video looks like poorly-done CGI.

Either there's a trend for people producing similar fakes there or Gettysburg is generous in proving sightings of partial to full apparitions of human body shapes:

Where's the string attached? ...

I'm not sure the rocker stopping and the items falling off the shelf unit occurred in a single continuous stretch of time, as the video might insinuate.

Take a look at the upper left corner of the shelf unit (just below the pile of articles that fall). You can see sunlight on the shelf unit's corner and top front crossbar. The sunlight appears to be coming through the blinds on the window behind the rocker. The angle and intensity of the sunlight on the shelf unit is consistent while the rocker is rocking. After the rocker stops rocking the intensity of, and area illuminated by, the sunlight suddenly changes immediately before the items slide forward off the shelving's top surface.

I suspect this video was recorded by a fixed camera in two segments some minutes apart.

Now notice the items that were stacked atop the shelving unit. They're random things sloppily piled atop the shelving - somewhat in contrast to the otherwise "organized" appearing room.

Hmmmmm ... Why would anyone pile a bunch of random junk atop the shelving unit right before recording a video they intended to share widely? Could it be to obscure someone lying on the stairs behind the shelving unit - someone who would somehow push the end pile off onto the carpet after they'd finished filming the chair rocking to a stop? :thought:

I suspect this video was recorded by a fixed camera in two segments some minutes apart.

Now notice the items that were stacked atop the shelving unit. They're random things sloppily piled atop the shelving - somewhat in contrast to the otherwise "organized" appearing room.

Hmmmmm ... Why would anyone pile a bunch of random junk atop the shelving unit right before recording a video they intended to share widely? Could it be to obscure someone lying on the stairs behind the shelving unit - someone who would somehow push the end pile off onto the carpet after they'd finished filming the chair rocking to a stop? :thought:

Potentially, if the video is indeed falsified, how could it be done? The Rocking Chair could be operated to appear to rock on it's own - possibly, from the back of the chair so that nothing could be seen from the front. As to the stuff that falls off of the top of the unit, that does seem a suspect, as it's randomly stacked plates?
Who would place plates in such a manner right on the side corner of a unit and not expect that they might well fall off? And there is this...
Why does this piece of plastic sheeting suddenly illuminate just before the plates start to fall?

Rocking Chair.jpg

Another one from Reddit's Ghosts channel. This is about a security guard on a car dealership recording and hearing screams of "help" and help me". The car dealer also stores totaled cars which people have died in(mentioned by the video poster in the comments).

A "bismillah compilation" of Jinns, Ghosts and Poltergeists.

Doncaster churchyard

The strange image was caught on camera in broad daylight on Tuesday afternoon – and the husband and wife team who spotted the eerie figure say no one else was in St Wilfrid’s Church at Hickleton at the time.

Lee and Linzi Steer, who run the Ghosts of Britain paranormal investigation team, spotted the ghostly apparition during a live stream on Facebook.
Said Linzi: “We go all over the UK investigating hauntings.

b25lY21zOmE4NzFjZjMwLWU5ZTctNDkwOS05YTBmLWZmYmQyZTc1Y2NhNjozMWVhNGJkNS1hNjI5LTQzZDctOTA3OC1kYT...jpg

https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.u...spotted-haunted-doncaster-church-yard-2983677

Back