• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

I can't make that out in the far upper left.
It looks like a Grecian or Roman man's head with hair, eyes, nose. I can almost see the brow. It's looking downward towards the right. Not sure if there's a mouth or beard. It's mostly a side view of the right side of a face.

'Ghost' caught on camera outside church duration: 00:28 3 days ago

'If you look closely you can see an object outside a local church. Look in the doorway to catch a glimpse... Local legend says that a Nun was killed during a storm when a roof tile fell from the roof, and now on windy days and nights her ghost can be seen walking the perimeter of the church...'

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/viral/ghost-caught-on-camera-outside-church/vi-BBV0fsn

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm meant to be looking at the paler bit on the left jamb of the door, or the whitish thing in the centre of teh doorway?

I wasn't there when she was taking these pics last Christmas Eve but I'll pass your compliments onto her X .. she's not very well at the moment so she's asked me to admin on her facebook page temporarily .. she's an ace card for Spit Spectral because she gets all the best EVPs :vamp2: , weird stuff happens around her ..
Well and weird wishes to Ms Swifty.

Yes, good wishes to the Missus. Swifty!

A ghost in drug kingpin Pablo Escobar's mansion right before demolition? Looks almost like it panicked.

someone in there when the alarm and demolition was initiated more like

Me neither so I fast forward through those bits always.

Yeah but then it was 3 guys shot with an infrared standing around and it was like f this and with the quality of the video you could have Sasquatch and Nessie having it away in the background and no one would be able to tell.

I'm starting to hope the youngsters get bored of ghosts like they did UFO's in the SCHWA period. I'm getting a bit sick of paranormal podcasters interviewing ghost hunters who clearly have no idea about the history of ghosts. The whole ghost hunting field is highly dubious anyhow and don't get me started on spirit boxes/ghost apps.

Yeah but then it was 3 guys shot with an infrared standing around and it was like f this and with the quality of the video you could have Sasquatch and Nessie having it away in the background and no one would be able to tell.

I'm starting to hope the youngsters get bored of ghosts like they did UFO's in the SCHWA period. I'm getting a bit sick of paranormal podcasters interviewing ghost hunters who clearly have no idea about the history of ghosts. The whole ghost hunting field is highly dubious anyhow and don't get me started on spirit boxes/ghost apps.
I'd almost forgotten about those SCHWA T Shirts in the 90's .. in fact, I don't think I ever saw anyone wearing one and I was into hardcore raves back then.

To an extent I agree, and there's certainly been a massive amount of muddying of the waters, but the Ghostwatch column in the FT is excellent and gives me hope a more balanced, informed approach is possible, if not widespread enough.

5 ghosts caught on camera from the 'Nukes Top 5' channel

Just watched the first one of those and I can't say I'm entirely convinced, though I like the last one and the one from the 'Shining' hotel. As for the the one with the young girl seen from the passing motorbike... she was described as wearing a dress and being motionless.

Okay, given the speed of the motorbike and the general low-res-ness of the image it's nigh on impossible to be sure, but it looked to me as if she was wearing knee-length Lycra shorts and was moving towards the bike. Maybe she was a jogger with a light dress-like top over running kit, and wasn't seen on the bikers' return as she had carried on running.

I have been on the back of motorbikes – a girlfriend's, my brother's 1100cc BMW – so I know how brief any glance can be, especially if you're riding with others at what looked a decent lick, and with the closeness of the girl to the bike any glimpse from the rider will be fleeting at best.

I did like investigators trying to recreate the last event, using a variety of methods, without success. But surely a fishing line-type of trick would have needed to come from the right, pulling the top off the cake-stand. One day, we'll have footage like this shot with high-def video, that you can now get in tiny little Go-Pro and similar cameras...

First of all I admit I'm an 80 year old computeridiot. I was not raised during the computer age and by the time I had my first computer experience I was near retirement from 42 tears in the education field. Anyway, to get to the point, I live in an old 1857 brick, three story, house. We experienced several years of really weird sounds and even visual quirks. I tried sound activated tape recorders and 35 mm cameras and digital photography to see if we could catch anything. We did get a few strange sounds we could not identify. We did get several orbs on both the digital and 35mm cameras. The orbs showed up over a Halloween period but further tries during subsequent Halloweens were unsuccessful. Then in 2011 (we've lived here since 1979) a series of photos on our front stairs startled us but good. I had aimed the camera up the front staircase (It was set to record motion); I walked up the stairs to test whether the camera was working correctly.The result of that test was truly shocking. I absolutely was the only person on those stairs. The camera does show me on the stairs but also a second person going up the stairs right beside me. It is not a double exposure of some sort as the second person is dressed differently and is considerably smaller than me, also the second person fades out at the waist. I had a person who was more adept at computers put the images on the forum but have now forgotten which specific forum they were placed in. If I get time I might find them. I do have the prints, but I'm too computer stupid to know how to get them on this site.

I have been on the back of motorbikes – a girlfriend's, my brother's 1100cc BMW – so I know how brief any glance can be, especially if you're riding with others at what looked a decent lick, and with the closeness of the girl to the bike any glimpse from the rider will be fleeting at best.

If you are riding it, you do take in an awful lot of stuff though....

First of all I admit I'm an 80 year old computeridiot. I was not raised during the computer age and by the time I had my first computer experience I was near retirement from 42 tears in the education field. Anyway, to get to the point, I live in an old 1857 brick, three story, house. We experienced several years of really weird sounds and even visual quirks. I tried sound activated tape recorders and 35 mm cameras and digital photography to see if we could catch anything. We did get a few strange sounds we could not identify. We did get several orbs on both the digital and 35mm cameras. The orbs showed up over a Halloween period but further tries during subsequent Halloweens were unsuccessful. Then in 2011 (we've lived here since 1979) a series of photos on our front stairs startled us but good. I had aimed the camera up the front staircase (It was set to record motion); I walked up the stairs to test whether the camera was working correctly.The result of that test was truly shocking. I absolutely was the only person on those stairs. The camera does show me on the stairs but also a second person going up the stairs right beside me. It is not a double exposure of some sort as the second person is dressed differently and is considerably smaller than me, also the second person fades out at the waist. I had a person who was more adept at computers put the images on the forum but have now forgotten which specific forum they were placed in. If I get time I might find them. I do have the prints, but I'm too computer stupid to know how to get them on this site.
If you only have prints, maybe you could persuade a friendly person to scan them into a JPEG or PNG file?

The object doesn’t appear to be part of the building or a litter bin, for example:

folly-at-the-entrance-to-roundhay-park-leeds-A1WGPX.jpg

maximus otter

The object doesn’t appear to be part of the building or a litter bin, for example:

folly-at-the-entrance-to-roundhay-park-leeds-A1WGPX.jpg

maximus otter
Stephanie said:
I froze when I realised the shadow was some sort of animal. It took me a moment to figure out what it was but once I could see the head, ears, tail, and legs, there was no mistaking it was a demon dog.
"No mistaking." Meanwhile, she swears all the other people, including any dog walkers, were "miles away". So there were dog-walkers, in a large expanse of land in which it would be safe to let your pooch off the leash...

You know, I think she's right. Demon dog is the only reasonable explanation. :sherlock:

"No mistaking." Meanwhile, she swears all the other people, including any dog walkers, were "miles away". So there were dog-walkers, in a large expanse of land in which it would be safe to let your pooch off the leash...

You know, I think she's right. Demon dog is the only reasonable explanation. :sherlock:

Grrrraaaabage the demonic bin-bag hound of Roundhay park.

edit:

I must be psychic, I just read the article after calling it Grrraabage and they reckoned it was Gytrash a demonic hound said to haunt Yorkshire.

After zooming in and lightening the image, the Leeds mum got shivers down her spine, spotting what looks like a 'demonic' dog lurking in the shadows looking at a man walking up the steps towards the folly.

Freaked out, Stephanie, 33, did some and is now convinced the huge black dog is a 'gytrash' - an apparition said to haunt parks in Yorkshire.

The large black 'demonic' creature has been described by some as being the size of a pony and is said to be a foreboding omen scaring unsuspecting walkers.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...host-dog-which-haunts-roundhay-park-1-9698315

I mean it's up there with a lot of the psychic stuff going on here at the moment right?

Last edited:
Back