• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Grrrraaaabage the demonic bin-bag hound of Roundhay park.
It's a crying shame what can happen to celebrities once they fall out of the limelight.
BinLiner.jpg

If you look closely, it looks liiike...a dog. But why demon? Nothing I can see to suggest that it's not a real dog. Slow news day.
I couldn't see it at first, but then I could picture as a large dark dog, quite thick fur, facing down the steps with its snout hidden behind the bush. Can't see any glowing-red demon eyes...

Where on the photo are we looking?

Ahhh up the steps and back on the right, ok, tree stump, they come in funny shapes

The infamous - and now very dead - drug lord Pablo Escobar's mansion was demolished a few months ago. But he was still in it!

Or at least it looks like someone's running past a window as the detonation goes off, why it's supposed to be Escobar's ghost I don't know. Anyway, the Ghostwatch column in FT 379 gives a rundown on how Colombians find this spooky speculation insultingly trivialises a terrible problem in their country with drug wars born of America and Europe's hunger for cocaine. Well worth a read.

"No mistaking." Meanwhile, she swears all the other people, including any dog walkers, were "miles away". So there were dog-walkers, in a large expanse of land in which it would be safe to let your pooch off the leash...

You know, I think she's right. Demon dog is the only reasonable explanation. :sherlock:
I still don't see anything. Can some one circle the ghost dog bit?

The infamous - and now very dead - drug lord Pablo Escobar's mansion was demolished a few months ago. But he was still in it!

Or at least it looks like someone's running past a window as the detonation goes off, why it's supposed to be Escobar's ghost I don't know. Anyway, the Ghostwatch column in FT 379 gives a rundown on how Colombians find this spooky speculation insultingly trivialises a terrible problem in their country with drug wars born of America and Europe's hunger for cocaine. Well worth a read.

Looking at this again, and quoting myself, it might be a reflection in the glass. I doubt it's Pablo.

It seems to have an infestation of black widow (or false widow) spiders. That would put me off.

Another ghost compilation from Nuke. Even in this video there's an arab guy with good footage (different video).

Back