• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Someone doesn’t want to be in the picture. Moves to the side. Doesn’t understand a wide field of view of a lens.

I wouldn't disagree with that assessment, but as the beardy man says in the interview, he has no idea who the guy is, which is unusual because the beardy man conducts tours of the place and you'd think he'd be able to identify the denizens of a location not too accessible to the public.

I wouldn't disagree with that assessment, but as the beardy man says in the interview, he has no idea who the guy is, which is unusual because the beardy man conducts tours of the place and you'd think he'd be able to identify the denizens of a location not too accessible to the public.
Does the beardy man want more people on his tours? One of the irritating aspects of ghost-hunting to me as an observer not a participant is that there's so much use of vaguely possibly ghosts for PR purposes. Looks to me like a person trying to avoid the group and possibly not supposed to be there. Looks pretty solid.

I don't see anything suggesting paranormality in the photo. The odd figure in the rear is wearing cold weather garb, just like everyone else. He / she is not wearing an orange cap, like multiple others in the group. My guess is that it's a straggler who wandered over to the side to check out the wall, or perhaps someone who couldn't see over the mass of young folks and moved to the side to see what was going on.

We only have beardy man's opinion that it was a ghost, and I suspect that's because it's good for business and that he really wants to believe in ghosts. Though the mystery of the non-ghost's identity remains.

Here's the best still image possible to get.
1609290895033.png

1609290964087.png

Taken from

So normally when there's video of some object unexpectedly moving in a ghost hunting video you get video quality that looks like a year 2000 cell phone camera with a resolution that could easily hide a string in plain sight. However the video below (at 10:15 if I didn't link directly to the time) shows what is a clear high resolution video. So my question is that presumably if you wanted to fake that, you could use something like fishing line since it's made to be both thin and low visibility, so how thin of a line would you need to not be visible in the video?

So normally when there's video of some object unexpectedly moving in a ghost hunting video you get video quality that looks like a year 2000 cell phone camera with a resolution that could easily hide a string in plain sight. However the video below (at 10:15 if I didn't link directly to the time) shows what is a clear high resolution video. So my question is that presumably if you wanted to fake that, you could use something like fishing line since it's made to be both thin and low visibility, so how thin of a line would you need to not be visible in the video?

What i dont get is are these people looking for ghosts? If they are they are really bad at it! Surely if they are actively looking for ghosts then they would be concentrating on what they are filming, the footage at 10:15 looks like a live action version of a FPS computer game being played by someone who hasnt got a clue what they are doing lol

I don't see anything suggesting paranormality in the photo. The odd figure in the rear is wearing cold weather garb, just like everyone else. He / she is not wearing an orange cap, like multiple others in the group. My guess is that it's a straggler who wandered over to the side to check out the wall, or perhaps someone who couldn't see over the mass of young folks and moved to the side to see what was going on.
I have been on the Glasgow Central Tour, albeit about 3 or 4 years ago. They do make all members of the group were a hi viz vest and hard hat for safety reasons, but someone could always object.
The underground portion is really the old lower level platforms and some of the old service tunnels so not too far deep underground.
If I remember rightly, the lower level platforms do at some point open out near the Clyde so its always possible a homeless person seeking shelter found a way in.

We only have beardy man's opinion that it was a ghost, and I suspect that's because it's good for business and that he really wants to believe in ghosts. Though the mystery of the non-ghost's identity remains.
Thats certainly possible. When I did the tour a few years back Gary the guide did mention/was asked about ghosts and was very skeptical even dismissive of it in a humorous way. Times might have changed since and as ghost and paranormal tours are popular, he may be talking it up more.

Thats certainly possible. When I did the tour a few years back Gary the guide did mention/was asked about ghosts and was very skeptical even dismissive of it in a humorous way. Times might have changed since and as ghost and paranormal tours are popular, he may be talking it up more.

I suppose he knows which side his bread is buttered. Thanks for the additional info!

Someone's posted this on a facebook ghost page today:

'This figure looks across the ping pong table at work. Nb. Grave below.'

apingpong001.jpg

I've just replied with:

'Do you have a daylight picture taken from the same angle please? .. and that's a busy picture'

apingpong002.jpg

(He's offered to take a daylight pic for me)

Another from Martin:

'This dark figure followed our party out of Bradfield woods.'

apingpong003.jpg

Last edited:
It also looks like the Photoshop "crystallize" filter has been slightly added to the image.. unless that is just pixelation
1612126168440.jpeg

Just watching tonights edition of 'paranormal caught on camera', what strikea me as odd, is the fact that the people on the shiw have gone to a 'haunted' building, with the purpose of filming paranormal activity, but as soon as something unexplained happens, they shit their pants and run away, surely they must expect and be prepared to see paranormal activity?

Just watching tonights edition of 'paranormal caught on camera', what strikea me as odd, is the fact that the people on the shiw have gone to a 'haunted' building, with the purpose of filming paranormal activity, but as soon as something unexplained happens, they shit their pants and run away, surely they must expect and be prepared to see paranormal activity?
I was in Mary King’s Close once with a medium on a ghost hunt. We walk into a room and her comment was that “this room is full of spirits we had better leave”! Erm, that’s why we were there!

I know we've been here before elsewhere on the forum but I just don't get the puffy lips look. If I get a pencil & cover her lips, imagining normal sized ones, she's immediately more attractive to my eyes. The lips are way too big for the face & look a bit preposterous. What's it all about? We need a young person to explain..

It's a women thing though - men don't crave women with massive lips any more than they do huge enhanced knockers.

I know we've been here before elsewhere on the forum but I just don't get the puffy lips look. If I get a pencil & cover her lips, imagining normal sized ones, she's immediately more attractive to my eyes. The lips are way too big for the face & look a bit preposterous. What's it all about? We need a young person to explain..

It's a women thing though - men don't crave women with massive lips any more than they do huge enhanced knockers.
Or those ridiculous fake arses to look like the karsashian divorcèe to be has

Back