• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Woman 'freaked out' after capturing photo of chinless 'ghost' at scene of Ayrshire police incident

6B80D92B-6E08-47F8-809D-9A60CE718D11.jpeg

Poltergeist or the cat. It's for you to decide...
"Our cat has been knocking things over and waking us up at night for the last few weeks. This has surprised us, because during the day he is very quiet and rather inactive . . ."
I wonder how hard the vet laughed when they asked if that was normal.

Interesting traveling orb-y light though, which doesn't look like a car light.
The other lights could be, if the road outside lines up right with the windows.
The movement on the counter looks consistent with mouse activity.

Nukes Top 5 was particularly scary this week for me. There are two in particular that I think I believe. One is in the UK somewhere the channel is called Really Haunted and the other is called sabia el, I think she lives in the Netherlands.

Does anyone here watch their channels? I can only watch the ones on youtube but I think they have other channels as well.

Nukes Top 5 was particularly scary this week for me. There are two in particular that I think I believe. One is in the UK somewhere the channel is called Really Haunted and the other is called sabia el, I think she lives in the Netherlands.

Does anyone here watch their channels? I can only watch the ones on youtube but I think they have other channels as well.

I'm a fan of Nuke's vids, Chills channel is good (if you can get past his weird voice) and Slapped Ham is also worth a look. Thanks for the other recommendations, I'll have a look.

Here's a couple of clips from Nuke Top 5's latest video.

Teenagers messing with a DIY Ouija board:

A pastor is experiencing poltergeist activity in his church while filming a video for his parishioners.

I'm a fan of Nuke's vids, Chills channel is good (if you can get past his weird voice) and Slapped Ham is also worth a look. Thanks for the other recommendations, I'll have a look.
Ya know who else is particularly spooky? BizarreBub

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn7Ef9w8dTXyk9kNgti9aWw

I think I know who he is too. I remember watching this on America's Got Talent. The guys voice is exactly the same as BizarreBub.

Oliver Graves: Gothic Comedian Slays Hilarious Set, Gets Emotional - America's Got Talent 2018​

Last edited:
Looks like leaves catching the light and standing out from the other ones around them.
You're absolutely right - it is only actually leaves, and the sunlight making it appear to be a 'forehead'.
I don't have a scanner to show the 2nd photo which is from a bit different of an angle, where you can actually see that it IS only leaves.
Frightening picture though!

You're absolutely right - it is only actually leaves, and the sunlight making it appear to be a 'forehead'.
I don't have a scanner to show the 2nd photo which is from a bit different of an angle, where you can actually see that it IS only leaves.
Frightening picture though!

To be honest, I thought it was just some creepy man. I never would have guessed it to be leaves.

To be honest, I thought it was just some creepy man. I never would have guessed it to be leaves.
I thought the same thing, I was certain it was an odd peeper or something along those lines, until I saw the second photo -
That photo appears in 'Ghosts Caught On Film' by Gordon Rutter from 2011, it is a British book, full of unusual photosgraphs.

I thought the same thing, I was certain it was an odd peeper or something along those lines, until I saw the second photo -
That photo appears in 'Ghosts Caught On Film' by Gordon Rutter from 2011, it is a British book, full of unusual photosgraphs.
Sounds like an interesting book.

Again, I must be honest and say that it was the second photo that convinced me that it was no ghost, just some weird guy. It looks like a man to me and to make things even stranger, I was thinking that I've seen him before. I was trying to figure out where I had seen him before and concluded that he probably reminds me of some actor. :D

Sounds like an interesting book.

Again, I must be honest and say that it was the second photo that convinced me that it was no ghost, just some weird guy. It looks like a man to me and to make things even stranger, I was thinking that I've seen him before. I was trying to figure out where I had seen him before and concluded that he probably reminds me of some actor. :D

I just realized who this pic reminds me of
wall ghost 2.png
56938.jpg

Trevp666's avatar. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just reinforcing my belief that more and more people are jumping to a spooky or supernatural interpretation of events rather than suspend initial judgement and apply a little logic and reason.

I didn't think it was a spook. I thought it was a man. To be fair, if it were in colour, I would have known it was just leaves.

Pardon me if these have been posted before, but do you see the 'face' in the background, over the wall? Taken in Highfield, Southampton, this one always fascinated me:
Last year Techy and I took photos of each other with a haunted bridge. One of the pictures seemed to show a face among the leaves on the trees. I wanted to post it here but can't find it now. :(

I saw this photo on reddit (I believe) a while back, I know it's not a ghost but so strange, looks like an arm coming out of the water holding a scepter or something. But supposedly it is just the man's right leg with the ripples in the water making it look misshapen:

Attachments

• Creepy Photo.jpg
    Creepy Photo.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 54
This photo is the most frightening one of all to me, Mabel Chinnery in 1959 went to the cemetery in Ipswitch England with her husband to visit her mother's grave, she had passed away a week before, and Mrs Chinnery used the last photo in her camera to take a picture of her husband waiting in their car. Who should show up sitting in the back seat but her mother:

mabel chinnery.jpg

The sort of book everyone should own a copy of! Not a plug as its out of print as the publishers went bust.

This photo is the most frightening one of all to me, Mabel Chinnery in 1959 went to the cemetery with her husband to visit her mother's grave, she had passed away a week before, and Mrs Chinnery used the last photo in her camera to take a picture of her husband waiting in their car. Who should show up sitting in the back seat but her mother:

View attachment 51244
A personal favourite of mine I must admit.

Back