• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Odd though, that the dead seemed to be all around her............
If some other person's hand had showed up in my photo, I wouldn't be sticking around very long in that house!

I watched Paranormal Caught on Camera today (S2 ep17) and there was an interesting one of a man who seemed to fade out on someone’s cctv. Even more interesting is they had a second camera which caught the same thing at the same time. I’ve been looking to see if it’s available outside of this program but I can’t find it.

Is this a ghost on a plane or just someone moving out of the way quickly? ..

Ooooh, I didn't like that mysterious figure in the plane seat, there was definitely a head there!
Even more frightening is that 'black mist' in the last party photo, it would be interesting to know if anyone at that party died soon after..........

Is this a ghost on a plane or just someone moving out of the way quickly? ..

I’m really not seeing it. The permanent arrow wasn’t helping. Some interesting things. Funny how the ghost child looks like he’s wearing the same as the other boy. Also that guy has an annoying voice.

I’m really not seeing it. The permanent arrow wasn’t helping. Some interesting things. Funny how the ghost child looks like he’s wearing the same as the other boy. Also that guy has an annoying voice.
The plane ghost/person? .. it peeks from behind the seats. I'm not convinced it's paranormal though but I can't prove it isn't either, it's one of those vids where you can chose to take the person who filmed the clip's word for it or not.

The plane ghost/person? .. it peeks from behind the seats. I'm not convinced it's paranormal though but I can't prove it isn't either, it's one of those vids where you can chose to take the person who filmed the clip's word for it or not.
I eventually saw the black blob after zooming into the stupid upright picture.

I eventually saw the black blob after zooming into the stupid upright picture.
I'm with you that that arrow's annoying. What I got from that clip was just someone lunging out, arm poking out first then lunging back out of site to quickly lie down on the chairs in time to not be visible so out of shot when the person filming walks past that spot. Or it's a genuine ghost capture but it would be easy to fake.

Why would anyone be filming in an empty plane anyway, unless they were planning on filming something "odd."
This is my argument against many 'ghost videos'. They seem expressely filmed with the intention of 'capturing something.' Rather like the 'funny videos' of people having accidents or falling off things...

Odd though, that the dead seemed to be all around her............
If some other person's hand had showed up in my photo, I wouldn't be sticking around very long in that house!
I think there was a debunking somewhere where it was said that it was the hand of the other child who was in the bath with her as well.

I think there was a debunking somewhere where it was said that it was the hand of the other child who was in the bath with her as well.
Even Peaches herself stated there was no way for little Astala to reach his hand around the back in that position.
Looking at the photo, she is right.
Appears that someone was behind her.
Peaches was freaked out about that photo.

Even Peaches herself stated there was no way for little Astala to reach his hand around the back in that position.
Looking at the photo, she is right.
Appears that someone was behind her.
Peaches was freaked out about that photo.
I think the general thought was that her OTHER son was there too and she had simply forgotten or not realised that he was in the picture as well. Sadly, drug addicts don't tend to make the most reliable witnesses.

Oh I see what you mean - she had another little boy.
Here's what Peaches said on Instagram - "Close up shot of the mystery ghost hand in pic I took of Astala and me in the bath! And no that isn't my hand - one of mine was around his waist and the other holding the camera to take the shot."
Don't know how she could hold another baby in that photo, especially being that the other baby was a year younger, but anything is possible when it comes to these strange photographs.
Just looks like a creepy older hand to me, very strange.

Last edited:
Oh I see what you mean - she had another little boy.
Here's what Peaches said on Instagram - "Close up shot of the mystery ghost hand in pic I took of Astala and me in the bath! And no that isn't my hand - one of mine was around his waist and the other holding the camera to take the shot."
Don't know how she could hold another baby in that photo, especially being that the other baby was a year younger, but anything is possible when it comes to these strange photographs.
Just looks like a creepy older hand to me, very strange.
As with so many of these things, we may never know!

WOW, if this is true, he is a brave guy, I can see him shaking, but, he is a brave one, it seems very real, but so much can be done to manipulate things nowadays it's difficult to know what is real anymore.

WOW, if this is true, he is a brave guy, I can see him shaking, but, he is a brave one, it seems very real, but so much can be done to manipulate things nowadays it's difficult to know what is real anymore.
He must have gotten help from professional video effects people if his videos are fake.

Vintage photo of a couple, including a strange hand on the man's arm.........

1652293998527.jpeg

Looks like he is leaning back on something and there is someone crouching behind it with their arm reaching out and clutching the man's arm.

Or he has murdered someone, cut their arm off and posed it on his own arm for the photo.:omg:

There is also a spooky face next to the white object in the background above the woman's head!

Looks like he is leaning back on something and there is someone crouching behind it with their arm reaching out and clutching the man's arm.

Or he has murdered someone, cut their arm off and posed it on his own arm for the photo.:omg:

There is also a spooky face next to the white object in the background above the woman's head!
Oh I didn't see that face!
I agree, it looks like there could be someone behind this man, back-to-back? What an odd position to get his hand in though.

He must have gotten help from professional video effects people if his videos are fake.

Check out Zach King on Youtube - he has people helping now but back in the day he produced really good visual effects at home. Here's a compilation from 2017.

Back