• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

theyithian said:
LaurenChurchill said:
gncxx said:
Didn't he get embarrassed when he admitted to brainwashing a teenage girl or something?

Hold the phone. What happened?

Was the brain dirty?

Teenage girls...with dirty brains?? Maaaarvelous. (Spook exits looking for his dirty raincoat while uttering Sid James style laugh and wondering whether he's been put on some sort of register yet).

LaurenChurchill said:
gncxx said:
Didn't he get embarrassed when he admitted to brainwashing a teenage girl or something?

Hold the phone. What happened?

Check out the Fraudulent mediums/psychics thread in the Parapsychology forum for the full story. Best not to go over it again here.

No JerryB, since November, no ruffready, since October. :(

And, has anybody heard from Synthwerk, who used to live in New Orleans?

ArthurASCII said:
What ever happened to Oll_Lewis (nee Lord Flash-heart)?

here :)

As Min said I've been very busy with CFZ stuff, including making a documentary for cfztv.org (the Llangorse lake one) and helping in the manufature of others and issues of Animals & men (blatent plug for which I appologise: if you like cryptozoology you'll love animals and men and it's affordable, with articles by the worlds leading cryptozoologists, PM me if you want more details).

I also run the CFZ's aquatic monster study group these days too.

However I'll try to find the time to post here more often again because I like it here and it's good company :)

oll_lewis said:
However I'll try to find the time to post here more often again because I like it here and it's good company :)

We've missed your excellent input.

** in a manly, fraternal kind of way of course.... **

H_James said:
Where's Peni?
Well, since you asked - I got into one of those really crappy moods in which everything is annoying. Believe me, you don't want me around when I'm like that! So I wasn't online anywhere, not even e-mail with my friends and my writing list, for awhile; and even once I started feeling like posting again the sheer weight of the FTMB kept me off for awhile longer.

But it's spring now - no, really, it is, when I did yardwork on Sunday the redbuds were swelling, and I was able to wear sandals to work barelegged today. I'm always better in the spring, and the day job is always that little bit more boring that drives you to look at newsgroups when you're supposed to be putting data no one will ever use into the database. I swear, February through April they ought to pay you extra for coming back from lunch, the outdoors is so hard to walk away from.

I'm gratified that anyone noticed I was gone. If anybody'd thought to PM me, I would have gotten mail notification, but I guess nobody wanted to know that badly. I'm not sure how back I am, but we'll see.

Any recent word from Gadaffi Duck? I kinda miss him.

But as I recall he was working his way towards his Ph. D. That can interfere with a duck's social life.

Not seen Max for a while, but my big purple brother Aki has a new plaything in a zipper-mask and torn T-shirt. :glum:

JamesWhitehead said:
Not seen Max for a while, but my big purple brother Aki has a new plaything in a zipper-mask and torn T-shirt. :glum:

Need more info. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
OldTimeRadio said:
And what has happened to Carole Aswas?
OTR himself has been 'missing' since the 26th Sep.

- explain yourself, sir!

Real-life has happened to Emps for the time being. He'll be back as and when :).

Anyone hear from Leaferne? It's been a while since she's been on here....

Heavens, all those personae who were once so real to us: Emps, Carole, Leaferne!

All from an industrial-scale delusion factory? Maybe they existed. Maybe we exist?

Who knows? :shock:

edited 1:36. Spelling of Leaferne!

Rumours of my alien abduction have been sadly exaggerated.

Oh yes, it's the return nobody asked for and probably didn't want. But I've mellowed somewhat in my old age and try to be a little less offensive now.

I'm far too lazy to run a society. Let alone a secret society.

Welcome Back.
Always happy to see old faces... well, avatars, return.

Back