Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
Anyone heard from @catseye , I notice she hasn't been on the forum since Wednesday morning, she's usually on most days?

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Anyone heard from @catseye , I notice she hasn't been on the forum since Wednesday morning, she's usually on most days?
She's a bit busy just right now...
giphy-34.gif

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
Reaction score
She's a bit busy just right now...
View attachment 42555
You've been peeking in my windows again!

Thanks for the concern Nosmo, I've just been a bit busy with work, editing a new book, writing a different new book, etc etc. I've been having to cut my procrastinating time in half! Things have calmed down a bit now, and I have returned, in all my leaping, ribbon-trailing glory!

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score

Thanks for the concern Nosmo, I've just been a bit busy with work, editing a new book, writing a different new book, etc etc. I've been having to cut my procrastinating time in half! Things have calmed down a bit now, and I have returned, in all my leaping, ribbon-trailing glory!
Made a nice change...
1f129381154fbd9e568ef36422fb6f4a.gif

Welcome back, you were missed...

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score

Good to have you back :)