• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Btw have I mentioned that a good safety measure for website retrieval is to download/copy the website into a dated directory, say every month or so?
I will be doing this much more often myself in future - I left too much in the hands of the website designer and should have been more wary:( Still it has given me a chance to have a spring clean and rationalise prices etc.

i am always on the verge of internet extinction but cant pull it off.
Would some cake tempt you you stay?

b0969bb89be6ea08e0980b9aacf60b20.jpg

Has @IbisNibs gone on holiday or summat?
I usually have a daily slew of 'alerts' that indicate Ibisnibs has trawled through a particular thread commenting and 'liking' various posts, but this activity appears to have been curtailed in recent days?
I was going to check the activity log, but "this member restricts who can view their full profile details".

I noticed @IbisNibs here on Wednesday.
I usually have a daily slew of 'alerts' that indicate Ibisnibs has trawled through a particular thread commenting and 'liking' various posts, but this activity appears to have been curtailed in recent days?
I was going to check the activity log, but "this member restricts who can view their full profile details".

I noticed @IbisNibs here on Wednesday.

This is probably a silly question. What does the @ symbol mean or signify when used in front of a members name?

There is an option in your preferences to allow only those whom you follow to view your profile.

This member has selected that option.

Back