• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

tumblr_m0uajjaKfa1qh20x6o1_500.gif

On the David Icke boards there was a really committed conspiracist who died suddenly within about six months of Jimmy Savile, about whom he'd had plenty to say.

There seemed to be no suspicion of an untoward explanation of his demise which I found strange in itself.

(One of my posts from here was quoted on that site's Savile conspiracy thread. I sometimes wonder who else off'ere was also reading both!

I was eventually kicked off Icke with no explanation so someone had rumbled me!)

Last edited:
I tried to get him to stay, he said he would still lurk in the shadows now and then so hence my post.
I missed all this :glum: He brought a lot to this place, and I hope he won't mind me disagreeing with his conclusion that he had nothing else to contribute. Quite apart from his considered position on UFOs, there was the jewellery, and the painting... Always a pleasure to read his posts.

I missed all this :sad: He brought a lot to this place, and I hope he won't mind me disagreeing with his conclusion that he had nothing else to contribute. Quite apart from his considered position on UFOs, there was the jewellery, and the painting... Always a pleasure to read his posts.
I said all this to him, but he was adamant, he didnt completely rule out a return at some point in the future

I miss feinman because of his enthusiasm to talk about UFOs.

I think he fell into the trap that I once fell into.

He got frustrated why people had a hard time seeing his ideas about UFOs.

That happened to me, but I finally learned that it did not matter about what other people were thinking as long as I was happy and I knew what I saw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss feinman because of his enthusiasm to talk about UFOs.

I think he fell into the trap that I once fell into.

He got frustrated why people had a hard time seeing his ideas about UFOs.

That happened to me, but I finally learned that it did not matter about what other people were thinking as long as I was happy and I knew what I saw.
I'm still in email contact with Feinman .. he's been an invaluable behind the scenes friend to me with 'life stuff' over the last 12 months and extremely supportive, we've laughed and shared similar life experiences that I wouldn't be able to share here. He's happy on the metabunk forum now which is ironic because it's essentially a sceptic forum so he's clearly not closed minded to arguments but nobody's messing with him there.

I miss David Plankton as well.

I'm still in email contact with Feinman .. he's been an invaluable behind the scenes friend to me with 'life stuff' over the last 12 months and extremely supportive, we've laughed and shared similar life experiences that I wouldn't be able to share here. He's happy on the metabunk forum now which is ironic because it's essentially a sceptic forum so he's clearly not closed minded to arguments but nobody's messing with him there.

I miss David Plankton as well.
@feinman has been back in the last couple of days

Back