Has Breakfast (poster) been about?

Stu edit - this thread split from Quitters & Shapeshifters

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
theyithian said:
2 questions:

Where's the missing in action thread?
errrr...good point - will look for it now..
Breakfastologist, as I believe he became, last visited in September.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
stuneville said:
theyithian said:
2 questions:

Where's the missing in action thread?
errrr...good point - will look for it now..
Breakfastologist, as I believe he became, last visited in September.
Thanks. Seeing as your pager has gone off and you've rushed over, could you also please attend to my Morse thread in chat. ;)

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
Done :). Still looking for MIA (odd irony to that..)

[edit]It's not here. It wasn't deleted, so must have fallen into the combine harvester (poss cos the quitters and shape-shifters thread has been used to trace peeps for a while now.) So.. I'll start a new one for MIA, in this forum, safe from the agricultural equipment.

This one, in fact.

I need a little lie-down, now.

Ringo

Sanitised for your protection
Missing In Action (This time in 3D)

Where's lookslikerain~? It's funny how you get used to names, they gradually stop posting and then all of a sudden, like in this case, it's been 9 months without anything. Have you changed your name?

(Couldn't find the old thread but MODS please feel free to merge if it is still around.)

graylien

Justified & Ancient
What happened to that hermaphrodite dude? The one who was everywhere for about a week then wasn't anywhere?

A

Anonymous

I don't think he was intersexual, I think he was alluding to a 'divine' mix etc (you know the sort of thing)....However, I assume you are talking about the guy who posted his own photographs and gave 'props' to his own novel?

A

Anonymous

I pined for the fjords, got the t-shirt and am back in all my splendour (new feathers doncha know) - If interested, I had some probs with my dad's estate - only a year after he died and the government believed that death duties were outstanding. Great month!! All sorted. I'm sure ya missed me. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Back...and raring to go. Got me new FT...a new flat. Right, just waiting to see if I have got a studentship for me PhD. Failing that......the dreaded full time work (God, not therapy stuff - please, not that - have guitar, will play for food :lol: ....actually, have just been invited to be guitarist for a 'rock bank' - pretty young stuff, but v.amusing - I'll keep ya posted if we get good enough to gig :shock: )

James_H

And I like to roam the land
GadaffiDuck said:
....actually, have just been invited to be guitarist for a 'rock band' - pretty young stuff, but v.amusing
What's one of those? These kids.

graylien

Justified & Ancient
And where's that Duck gone? He used to be all over the shop and now he's nowhere to be found.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Didn't he get embarrassed when he admitted to brainwashing a teenage girl or something?

jefflovestone said:
Où est le Roi Sceptique, Jerry_B?
For reasons best known only to himself the only FTMBer H_84 chose to spare from the forthcoming apocalypse was Jerry_B. I think it was for the look on his face as the flying saucer escapes just as the atmosphere ignites turning the world into a fireball.

Mighty_Emperor said:
jefflovestone said:
For reasons best known only to himself the only FTMBer H_84 chose to spare from the forthcoming apocalypse was Jerry_B.
Hold on! What's this? I maintain radio silence for a couple of months and not only does no-one notice but interesting shit happens while I'm fannying about in far away countries of which we know little. Typical!

jefflovestone

Justified & Ancient
Mighty_Emperor said:
jefflovestone said:
For reasons best known only to himself the only FTMBer H_84 chose to spare from the forthcoming apocalypse was Jerry_B. I think it was for the look on his face as the flying saucer escapes just as the atmosphere ignites turning the world into a fireball.
Also, just think of Jerry's brain collapsing into a cognitive singularity when Human's alien masters explain that they've been behind a comprehensive conspiracy orchestrating every single facet of mankind's existence for 1000s of years and that everyone else but him was in on it. :lol: