• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Where's Quake42 at?

She often takes breaks - often after political firestorms.
I'm not in touch with her, but I'm fairly confident that she'll return.

Hello again.

Probably only the second break I've taken in over a decade. The first was because I couldn't bear the immediate post-referendum bunfights and didn't want to get into (further) rows with people. My more recent break was largely as a result of constant sniping from a particular board member - someone in the past I'd considered a friend and partially because the board seemed to be on the verge of turning into an echo chamber with people blocking, ignoring and complaining about things they disagreed with.

Anyway, new year, new postings. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and as I'm currently at home with a back injury thought it might be worth revisiting! Happy New Year all.

Hello again.

Probably only the second break I've taken in over a decade. The first was because I couldn't bear the immediate post-referendum bunfights and didn't want to get into (further) rows with people. My more recent break was largely as a result of constant sniping from a particular board member - someone in the past I'd considered a friend and partially because the board seemed to be on the verge of turning into an echo chamber with people blocking, ignoring and complaining about things they disagreed with.

Anyway, new year, new postings. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and as I'm currently at home with a back injury thought it might be worth revisiting! Happy New Year all.

Perhaps 'often' was a little strong then - twice.

Anyway, sorry to hear that you are out of action, but glad this facilitated an appearance here.

Hello again.

Welcome back.

You should make sure he is stuck on it properly next time, using inferior glue were you? ummm

No sign of liveinabin for six months and no posts for a year--one of our earliest members.

:dcloud:

Back