Missing In Action: Posters Who Have Wandered Off

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
It's curious, Pietro Mercurios's name is mentioned on this thread and his ID link is posted and now I see Guests browsing his profile page.

titch

Justified & Ancient
He posted more than once that he had compulsive Internet issues, although that's not the reason he finally left.

I think Stu has contact, but to the best of my knowledge they aren't actually in touch.

We used to spar about stuff on the board, but I never bore him any genuine ill will. I used to think he felt the same, but I have subsequently learnt that he really did dislike me!
That's a shame, I enjoyed his posts, and although he seemed a bit cantankerous I didn't think there was any malice. I always thought of him and quake as our waters and gilmour .

...We used to spar about stuff on the board, but I never bore him any genuine ill will. I used to think he felt the same, but I have subsequently learnt that he really did dislike me!
I also sparred with PM a lot; similarly, I never bore any ill will - but I was never entirely sure that any magnanimity was reciprocated. Certain posters seem to make a conscious effort to disagree even with those who agree with them - and I'm never quite sure if they are in love with their argument, or just in love with argument.

After a while, it just gets exhausting.

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
..I think Stu has contact, but to the best of my knowledge they aren't actually in touch.
PM and I disagreed about a fundamental issue of policy, and he decided to resign as a mod and leave the board. The door is open for him.

titch

Justified & Ancient
i have been chatting to fridesy, and i very much doubt she will grace this board ever again, but she did say there are a lot of us she will miss and wishes she could say goodbye too.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
not

not the version i would have chosen, but the sentiment is the same.

I have been taking screenies of all the nice things you have all been saying and sending them to her, hoping to melt her tough Glaswegian heart.
I've been busy today--please communicate my feelings at her proposal to abandon us:

a6ec9ae8d4c0c598a173c0cf3635e14d62528566_hq.gif
giphy.gif