• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Zebs M8, that's great news! :nelly:

Here's a tip:
some people have a vomiting reaction to general anaesthetic. It's not a sign of anything wrong, it just happens to some people. They'll give you meds to stop it right away so don't worry about it, but if it crops up you're ready.
Maybe prep the Mister to step in and ask for them the minute you feel queasy. That's what I'd do.

Thank you for the tip, much appreciated escargot.

Not much to add, but good news for you, Zebs, has cheered everyone up here, so I can't imagine how relieved you must feel as the actual patient.

Thanks GNC, although my relief has been somewhat short-lived and my anxiety is back up again although not yet quite as bad as it was before.

Thank you everyone for your kind words yet again, it really makes me know how special you all are on here, I mean that.

I hope none of you mind if I start a new thread in Chat where I can update with what's going on and vent a little; I'm not looking for lots of attention but I just need to have somewhere where I can talk about things and I don't want to clog up this thread.

Where's Heckler?

He hasn't posted since Nov 2017 and I've just realised. Or maybe I knew and forgot. Anyone know what happened?

Anyone seen @Shady about? I generally bump into her on threads but haven't really seen her since I came back. Hope she's ok anyway.

Just seen old time radio on a revived thread...anybody keeping in touch with him?

My ten year old Carbon Fibre beauty has seen some real action lately, for a while in current job I was cycling a 30 mile a day commute.

Haven't bought a new bike since the steel framed pizza bike a few years back (I know I know).

<pops head around door>

Company went bust, unemployed, employed again, hate job, got new job, moved house.

There you go you're all caught up....

<closes door>

The squid-man cometh!

Sorry to hear the bad tidings but delighted by the presence of your tentacled appendages.

<pops head around door>

Company went bust, unemployed, employed again, hate job, got new job, moved house.

There you go you're all caught up....

<closes door>
There you are!

Anyone seen @Shady about? I generally bump into her on threads but haven't really seen her since I came back. Hope she's ok anyway.
ok dear, thank you, i just ditched my soul sucking job and found another job, ive been shadowing for past couple weeks i am on my last week and hopefully i will move down to brand new one, so been a lil busy x

She'll be OK .. it's her victims you should be wondering about.
Hush, or I will tell them all where you buried them

ok dear, thank you, i just ditched my soul sucking job and found another job, ive been shadowing for past couple weeks i am on my last week and hopefully i will move down to brand new one, so been a lil busy x

He didn't bury them. He left them sitting on benches on the esplanade at Cromer. It'll be years before anyone notices they're dead.

Glad to see you back :D And congrats for finding a better job, it's not easy to make the decision. Good luck xx

He didn't bury them. He left them sitting on benches on the esplanade at Cromer. It'll be years before anyone notices they're dead.
Almost every bench in the tourist part of Cromer is dedicated to someone who used to holiday here and has since passed on, little brass plaques with messages like 'Dedicated to Bill and Norma Jones who spent many happy years here' and the like .. sometimes I'll be walking past them with some friend : "Christ, look at all the memoriams on these benches, don't sit on the benches, they're deadly!."

Back