Missing In Action: Posters Who Have Wandered Off

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Nay, I did ask Rynner if he wanted to meet up. he said no so I respect his privacy.

I studied Archaeology....I am now Kondoru BSc.

I am getting lost in Archival practice now.

Archaeology is great fun. Every day is an adventure in archaeology.

Not done many digs but I have been involved in museum work.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Nay, I did ask Rynner if he wanted to meet up. he said no so I respect his privacy.
We are approaching the second anniversary of his leaving: September 11th. Since then, he has left no visible traces on the Web and he was once quite active in a few places as well as here.

On the positive side, there has been no obituary. I hope he is not incapacitated. His bad moods were always more than outweighed by his expertise on so many subjects. If he ever does look in, incognito, he should know he will never be forgotten. :pcheers:

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
We are approaching the second anniversary of his leaving: September 11th. Since then, he has left no visible traces on the Web and he was once quite active in a few places as well as here.

On the positive side, there has been no obituary. I hope he is not incapacitated. His bad moods were always more than outweighed by his expertise on so many subjects. If he ever does look in, incognito, he should know he will never be forgotten. :pcheers:
I've done as much digging as could be done and have come to the conclusion that his computer gave up the ghost and he opted not to replace it.

As you say, no reason to suppose that he himself has given up the ghost.

I'd be glad to see him appear.

AmCuriousNJ

Devoted Cultist
And it is such a shame that I still don't know what ever happened to the very helpful and very generous markrkingston1. According to the Forteana forums, he last posted Jan 28, 2019 and he was last seen (at the Forteana forums) on Mar 19, 2019. His Forteana profile says he was from London, England. Did anyone else ever hear from him since he was last around these forums?