• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

I probably won't be around much, if at all, for a while. I'm none-to-happy about a few things that have gone on here, and it's stressing me out rather too much so I'm going to take a step back from posting.

I wasn't actually going to post this message, lest you all think I'm flouncing off.. which I'm not.. but I remembered that some of you were concerned when I disappeared last year, and I didn't want you being concerned again and wondering where I was.

You’ll be missed. Don’t stay away too long.

maximus otter

I’m offski. Whatever I was when I joined, I’m certainly not a ‘Fortean’ these days, so its time for me to move on and kick sand in the faces of charlatans and faith healers. :fire: Or go fishing more. :fish: One or the other.
It’s been a pleasure.
:hoff::cool2:

I’m offski. Whatever I was when I joined, I’m certainly not a ‘Fortean’ these days, so its time for me to move on and kick sand in the faces of charlatans and faith healers. :fire: Or go fishing more. :fish: One or the other.
It’s been a pleasure.
Awww.

It’s been a pleasure.

Stick with the board, mate. lt’s a grand crowd, and your absence would diminish it.

maximus otter

It’s been a pleasure.
You are gonna be missed dear, but maybe you could drop in from time to time? Stay safe and you will be missed *huge hugs*

I probably won't be around much, if at all, for a while. I'm none-to-happy about a few things that have gone on here, and it's stressing me out rather too much so I'm going to take a step back from posting.

I wasn't actually going to post this message, lest you all think I'm flouncing off.. which I'm not.. but I remembered that some of you were concerned when I disappeared last year, and I didn't want you being concerned again and wondering where I was.

I hope your sabbatical will be brief, Zebs. We'll miss your contributions.

The striped quadruped faction on this board is small and we need your presence.

Take care! :group:

It’s been a pleasure.

Don't go!

Will the last person to leave please turn out the lights.

Hope to see you guys back here later. Along with some others whom are in limbo at the moment.

INT21 :)

It’s been a pleasure.

Please stay around as a fellow slightly sane fishing person :) If not, then if you're ever down on the Stone Pier, and see a wonky fat lady swearing at her rod, then come and say hello!

Keep up, Henry, it's all here somewhere.

;)

You will be missed SZ - hurry back quickly.

If it's anything that I've posted it was completely unintentional.

Will the last person to leave please turn out the lights.

The board was here before 99% of the current roster of posters began posting (including me), and it will be here no matter how many of them leave.

That's not to say that recent departures aren't a loss (I'm fond of Coal), but none of us is a vital cog—except possibly Stu and Gordon.

The lights don't go out.

index.php

One of the most beautiful films ever shot ...

Oh, lord - yes!!

In terms of perspective, staging, framing, lighting, and scene-craft Barry Lyndon was an under-appreciated masterpiece of directorial skill that I've cited over and over as being as near perfection as one can achieve with a film crew and camera.

In my book, Kubrick's precise treatments in this film are even more impressive than his work in 2001 and rank as highly for artistic mastery as Da Vinci's draftsmanship.

Back