• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

We had two, one guy in care home is recovering, and one died, they were each at opposite ends of the town where i live but roughly quarter of a mile away from me, there was a couple in the hospital where i had chemo, one 21 year old is recovering, i forgot what was happening to the other, memory is a bit shite
I hope you and everyone on here gets thro this, everybody take care
You probably have a bit of chemo brain, its really frustrating but gets better over time, good luck with your recovery and if you need any advice please ask, I've been through it too .

Concerned that @INT21 has disappeared from the forum since 24 March....that'll be a fortnight, tomorrow.

Any awareness of, especially in the current climate?

No, the one where he's giving instructions about social distancing.

The the one I saw uses exactly the same footage, only in this one, he's outraged that his beloved Liverpool may be robbed of the league title due to Covid-19 cancellation.

Just to let you all know, my mental & physical health has been playing up since late last year. That's why I "announce & disappear for for a while". So please in future, don't worry.

Last edited:
Just to let you all know, my mental & physical health has been playing up since late last year. That's why I "announce & disappear for for a while". So please in future, don't worry.
Hope things improve for you, and look forward to your return (possibly with any rude tales fit for publishing!)!

Back