Missing In Action: Posters Who Have Wandered Off

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I might not be around much for a while - nothing wrong, I've just got a lot of odd jobs around the house and a few personal projects that have been neglected so I want to make some progress on that.
So don't worry - I haven't been abducted by aliens; they won't be making that mistake after the chicken vindaloo unpleasantness. The never did get that probe fixed after that.
Hopefully this cake will tempt you back!
4290700503_ce98b20925_z.jpg

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score

AnonyJoolz

Captainess Sensible
Reaction score
I regret to inform you that I've located (with maximum confidence) an obituary for Brig. He passed away on March 28, 2020.
God bless him, and may he rest in peace. Strange I should be asking about him so soon after he passed away. I liked to read his posts.

Lb8535

Very charming snow person
Reaction score
I regret to inform you that I've located (with maximum confidence) an obituary for Brig. He passed away on March 28, 2020.
So very sorry, he was a gentle and tolerant man and his stories were wonderful. I hope that he is reunited with his dogs. And at last report his wife was ill too. Enola, can you share his home town? I'm sure he's still in the house. It seemed to be quite crowded.

Lb8535

Reaction score
So very sorry, he was a gentle and tolerant man and his stories were wonderful. I hope that he is reunited with his dogs. And at last report his wife was ill too. Enola, can you share his home town? I'm sure he's still in the house. It seemed to be quite crowded.
And thank you for checking on him.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Reaction score
... Enola, can you share his home town? I'm sure he's still in the house. It seemed to be quite crowded.
Brig himself mentioned more than once that he lived in Ohio - in an old (19th century) house in a small rural village or town.

Beyond that I can't reasonably comment without exceeding the boundaries of personal information disclosure he tacitly set himself.

Sorry ...

Lb8535

Reaction score
Brig himself mentioned more than once that he lived in Ohio - in an old (19th century) house in a small rural village or town.

Beyond that I can't reasonably comment without exceeding the boundaries of personal information disclosure he tacitly set himself.

Sorry ...
Yes I remembered Pennsylvania or Ohio.