• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Yea!!!

Recently came across this photograph of a cave painting from Botswana. :)

View attachment 31759
I thought it was a radiator with a dick, not that they have em, maybe. I would have called the zebras a Zazzle not a Dazzle
Right own up - who left the lights on so the zebra knew we were in??????
Well someone got rid of the settee as well,:deny: had to shimmy across the carpet, to get behind the drop leaf table, now i have carpet burns on me knees:popc:

I'm sure thats a Toast Rack Horse.
Screenshot_20201127_004052_compress88.jpg

http://nasilemaklover.blogspot.com/?m=1

The link copied from this page, automatically takes you to the website's introduction and in addition to this therein, features a variety of the most appetising recipes I have personally ever come across online. :dinner:

I keep coming across photos of this sort of wartime marine camouflage and thinking 'How come I've never seen those ships?'
A brief aside... you have reminded of the story I read some years ago, about a USAF airshow just after existance of the stealth aircraft had been publicly revealed.

There was an empty area cordoned off by ropes and guarded by armed personnel.

A sign read, 'F117 STEALTH FIGHTER'.

A brief aside... you have reminded of the story I read some years ago, about a USAF airshow just after existance of the stealth aircraft had been publicly revealed.

There was an empty area cordoned off by ropes and guarded by armed personnel.

A sign read, 'F117 STEALTH FIGHTER'.
I always liked this one.
event_64895_original.jpeg

Could a passing Mod sort me out?

Some time ago I came across a website that provided extremely cryptic passwords for all of your online logins.

You can probably guess the rest..

This new account will be merged with your old one (with the new log-in details) in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Edit: you are now David Plankton with the email address and password you recently registered.

This new account will be merged with your old one (with the new log-in details) in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Edit: you are now David Plankton with the email address and password you recently registered.

Thanks Babe.

I then went and changed my email to it's original and found myself locked out all of yesterday. Fixed now.

I'm missing Maximus' acerbic wit - is he gone for good or can we expect the return of the Otter some time?

Also a shame about Alcho Pwn. I know he did get a bit cross occasionally, but contributed loads of interesting material.

I'm missing Maximus' acerbic wit - is he gone for good or can we expect the return of the Otter some time?

Also a shame about Alcho Pwn. I know he did get a bit cross occasionally, but contributed loads of interesting material.

Maximus hasn't logged in since the beginning of the month. He received a warning around that time, but he hasn't been banned and is welcome.

AlchoPwn, I agree, posted some very informative stuff, but organised religions (some more than others) were like red rags to his inner bull; he considered he had a moral duty to denounce their adherents in the most vituperative form. In short, though each offence was dealt with on its own merits, those posts made this place look mean to existing and potential members. We tried to steer him towards the former and away from the latter, but the whole Religion forum was like an itch he couldn't stop scratching.

Maximus hasn't logged in since the beginning of the month. He received a warning around that time, but he hasn't been banned and is welcome.

AlchoPwn, I agree, posted some very informative stuff, but organised religions (some more than others) were like red rags to his inner bull; he considered he had a moral duty to denounce their adherents in the most vituperative form. In short, though each offence was dealt with on its own merits, those posts made this place look mean to existing and potential members. We tried to steer him towards the former and away from the latter, but the whole Religion forum was like an itch he couldn't stop scratching.

Thanks for the update Yith.
Hope Max is OK.

Back