• Server Outage Announcement

Hello, Everyone.
    We will be installing an update to XenForo (the forums software), and doing some server maintenance.
    Consequently, the forums will be unavailable from about 12 - 2 MDT / 2 - 4 EDT / 6 - 8 GMT on Sunday 9th May 2021.

Missing In Action: Posters Who Have Wandered Off

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
You lot! :chuckle:

OK, OK, I'm back. Was ill/stressed/mithered but hoping things are better now.

@Swifty cheered me up more than I can describe and I need to thank him.
@titch sent me hilariously obscene cartoons which were dangerous in the state I found myself. :oops:

My problems were poor health - most unlike me - and stressful work problems. Can't inflict all that on you lot, what.

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score

@titch sent me hilariously obscene cartoons which were dangerous in the state I found myself. :oops:

My problems were poor health - most unlike me - and stressful work problems. Can't inflict all that on you lot, what.
Glad to have you back, and on the mend. Have some chocolate!
1f85e44d7935f50251358ed403ac7340.jpg

Souleater

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score

Good to see you back :oldm:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
I was going to send a photo of it and me but in all honesty I looked like, well, shite. :oops:
Didn't think you'd want a snap of what appeared to be a decomposing toothless crocodile.
Yeah. Let's skip that mate. Or I'll send you a pic of the bald spot I'm developing. Fortunately I'm a tall person so only the Mrs, me and other tall people who are too polite to even notice or mention it don't mention it so far. (on the other hand, I'm still otherwise somehow absolutely gorgeous though so it sucks to be you) .. snootch

Last edited: