Missing In Action: Posters Who Have Wandered Off

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
I also remember 'los_grandes_lutz' who was active 2010-19. This may have been Lutzman's comeback after losing access to his account or whatever.

The avatar of one of these Lutz-clones was an animated Homer Simpson-type character that rose and sank.

Your memory is correct on all counts—or, at least, it aligns exactly with mine.

los_grandes_lutz was where they bothched the transfer to a new board and we could not retain our old account names nor have spaces between characters. I was, for a while, Yithian1.

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score

los_grandes_lutz was where they bothched the transfer to a new board and we could not retain our old account names nor have spaces between characters. I was, for a while, Yithian1.
What are the chances of you both being wrong?

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score

Indeed. For a while I was escargot1, when membership of this board automatically entitled me to the privilege of posting on some lad-mag one. I seem to remember that you changed the name back for me.

Yup, I remember Lutzman/los_grandes_lutz - often affectionately known as 'Lutz' - very well. He was witty and had interesting things to say.

This is an example of trusting one's own memory over the algorithm.

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score
Indeed. For a while I was escargot1, when membership of this board automatically entitled me to the privilege of posting on some lad-mag one. I seem to remember that you changed the name back for me.

Yup, I remember Lutzman/los_grandes_lutz - often affectionately known as 'Lutz' - very well. He was witty and had interesting things to say.

This is an example of trusting one's own memory over the algorithm.
Ah, yes, Lads Mags! They made me what I am today...
Men in Swimwears in the 1900s (12).jpg