• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Back on page 20 James-H was asking about JayCeeDove.

I PMd her on 14 September but didn't get a response.

This was rather surprising as it was about a case we both had had an interest to in the past.

INT21.

Henry,

...might be on ignore ? ...

Possibly. But it may also be related to the rather extended discussion that was going on here about trans-sexual matters. And I was not involved in any way with that.

No doubt she can be contacted via Northern UFO News.

INT21.

But it may also be related to the rather extended discussion that was going on here about trans-sexual matters.
Thank you for voicing that. If that is the case, then we ought to be bloody ashamed of ourselves. But the people who ought to know when to keep their gob shut still won't stop and do whatever passes for thinking between their ears, in the massively misguided belief that anyone else cares a jot about their hottest of takes on contemporary gender politics. The Daily Mail does have a website, you know.

But I'll tell you this - I do greatly value @Jayceedove 's unparalleled, decades-long accumulation of Ufological knowledge. For a soi-disant Fortean forum to drive her away due to other posters' incontinent bigotry would be hilarious, except it's actually not funny at all.

last logged in immediately before the move from old board ... sure a few on here are in direct contact ?

Jayceedove visited the forums within the last 4 weeks. She'd previously mentioned the time constraints in being a full-time caregiver. I have no reason to suspect she's wandered off entirely.

Isn't Italian Anarchist an anagram of Rælian Antichrist? No? Maybe wi ccan do better than that
Maybe there could be a second project checking on people who posted regularly who have dropped. Because the admins need something to do. I'm selfishly worried about Brig who might be nervous about new navigation. I miss his stories.

Yes yes and yes to all of the above people. Please?

Maybe there could be a second project checking on people who posted regularly who have dropped. Because the admins need something to do. I'm selfishly worried about Brig who might be nervous about new navigation. I miss his stories.

Yes yes and yes to all of the above people. Please?

Yeah, right - as if ... :roll:

All 3 allegedly MIA members made it through the transition to the new site. Brig hasn't been online in 5 weeks (a period correlating with the holidaze). Nemo was here circa 2 weeks ago, but didn't post anything.

If you're seriously concerned someone has gone MIA, send them a PM (which should trigger a notification).

theres a few too many on here anyway ... my ignore list is creaking under the weight

Hold on, I'm Scottish? :O Sorry, my computer didn't want to talk to FT or several other sites I frequented, being XP enabled, or disabled in this case, today I bought a bright shiny pooter, it is good to be back :hug: everyone

Hold on, I'm Scottish? :O Sorry, my computer didn't want to talk to FT or several other sites I frequented, being XP enabled, or disabled in this case, today I bought a bright shiny pooter, it is good to be back :hug: everyone
Good to see you back!

@PeteByrdie seems conspicuous by his absence, too.
Yes sorry everyone. I hope you've all had a great festive period and that 2019 treats you justly. I've been busier than I've ever been, and recent weeks have been rather rough, so I've only now got around to checking out the new gaff. I'll keep checking in when possible but, for now, probably infrequently, until life settles a little bit. But best wishes to every one of you fine Fortean folk.

Back