• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

It must be a minefield. Quoting myself from elsewhere:

Ranta.jpg

Yith and EnolaGaia look on, just before Stu accidentally shoots Dr David Sutton in the arse while he's looking for Rynner's teeth.

And the week he put his thong on the wrong way round doesn't bear thinking about.

Last edited:
And the week he put his thong on the wrong way round doesn't bear thinking about.
..which I plead as mitigation for...
There was that time that he disembowelled a Dennis executive with his bare hands.
1) He'd just refused me permission to have at go at a certain bogus clergyman, and
2) I did wear gloves. I'm not a monster.

Blue Marigolds ! Aren't they kind of....unnatural ?

Getting back on track.

Amoradala ? Anyone know anything ?

INT21.

Odd,

His profile says 7th April.

Was he just lurking ?

Odd,
His profile says 7th April.
Was he just lurking ?

April 7th was when he was last active on the visible forums. More recently, he's modified some account settings.

He could rejoin if he tried, surely. Used to enjoy his contributions.

Wasn't he briefly my reluctant Buttered Gnome Joke bitch?

Emps and Quixote left to create the WunderKabinett, didn't they?

It looked promising--I was a member for a while--but it fizzled.

Schnor is the mystery: vanished overnight, from here and elsewhere, according to Stu.

The two people I (loosely) knew who did something similar a) died and b) became a born-again Christian.

I must ask Stu, but I don't know what happened to Mooksta--was still a mod when I came onboard, but, again vanished.

Edit: I'd welcome almost any of our former members back. Even Androman/Pietro Mecurious, who didn't like me, or Quake, or quite a few people!

Emps and Quixote left to create the WunderKabinett, didn't they?

It looked promising--I was a member for a while--but it fizzled.

Schnor is the mystery: vanished overnight, from here and elsewhere, according to Stu.

The two people I (loosely) knew who did something similar a) died, b) became a born-again Christian.
Wow, I’d forgotten about the WunderKabinett. I was a member as well. One time Emps made it to UnCon on the right weekend and apparently I walked past him but I was looking hassled so he didn’t bother saying hi, so never actually met him IRL.

Wow, I’d forgotten about the WunderKabinett. I was a member as well. One time Emps made it to UnCon on the right weekend and apparently I walked past him but I was looking hassled so he didn’t bother saying hi, so never actually met him IRL.

I'll tell you one selfish reason I'd like to see WunderKabinett resurface: I posted my M.A. thesis on spiritualism and psychical research there, but owing to computer failure I no longer have a copy myself!

I might one day be able to track down a copy through the university....

I'll tell you one selfish reason I'd like to see WunderKabinett resurface: I posted my M.A. thesis on spiritualism and psychical research there, but owing to computer failure I no longer have a copy myself!

I might one day be able to track down a copy through the university....
There's a little thing called the wayback machine ...

Back