• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

I am so sorry guys, ive been busy, ive had a new mobile home so i have just finished moving into it, the old un was scrapped and burnt, its been sooo blinkin mad here, im all in and settled but still sorting a few things out, i love you guys, and i promise to pop on more often *Kisses and Hugs*
Scrapped and burnt? That's a bit drastic! One way to avoid having to clean and tidy, I guess. :D

I am so sorry guys, ive been busy, ive had a new mobile home so i have just finished moving into it, the old un was scrapped and burnt, its been sooo blinkin mad here, im all in and settled but still sorting a few things out, i love you guys, and i promise to pop on more often *Kisses and Hugs*

Shady! We noticed you were missing in action. :D Sure hope you have lots of help to move stuff. Careful you don't hurt yourself lifting something heavy. At our age all you have to do is bend down to put on socks and it will throw your back out then we're in agony for weeks, right?

download.png

Nice to see you and I hope you like your new home. :)

Sending someone over to help with the cooking until you get settled in...
64a691b678bad82d1d2c97e84681b10d--kiss-the-cook-sexy-kitchen.jpg

Shady! We noticed you were missing in action. :D Sure hope you have lots of help to move stuff. Careful you don't hurt yourself lifting something heavy. At our age all you have to do is bend down to put on socks and it will throw your back out then we're in agony for weeks, right?

View attachment 28209

Nice to see you and I hope you like your new home. :)
Thank you, Yes I had most of the family helping,and the guys who brought the van on were helping me with whatever i needed to bring in, i only moved my stuff to the shed in front of me, so not a long way, i had to go live in a beautiful camper van for five days while it was seen to, my cats were looked after by two neighbours and i came down to see them everyday, they seem to like my place, one tho, she is still a bit wary, she, at the moment, needs to see an escape route, the other doesnt care, he got used to it straight away and ive only had him a few months, not long anyway, her ive had about 8/9 years.
Now i just have to get the new nets and curtains altered, my bestest friend is doing those, and i reach 60 this September, hope i reach it lol Everything is wonderful so far, i may have jinxed it now, darn :p
Anyway, thank you guys for the nice welcome, how anyone would want to leave this place is beyond me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I think i got everyone with a kiss there :D

Looking into tobacco tins?

Fine. I'll just play the game myself.

What do I spy in Shady's little eye...
BB: is it a scene from the Lodger played by the actor I-for-Novello ?
BB: is it an image of Jack, the scally of Oldlondontown in London, seared into the retina ?
Everyone who hates BB : is it a tobacco tin full of sardines?

Black cat01.jpg

Oh, major dejavu when about to write this post...

Brrr... gone now.

So what is it exactly?

Sorry, I mean what exactly is the image in the eye?

Edited to add: I've never heard of a white hole before, just wiki'd it but am too tired to read complicated stuff right now.

Sorry, I mean what exactly is the image in the eye?

Edited to add: I've never heard of a white hole before, just wiki'd it but am too tired to read complicated stuff right now.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the Universe; a white hole returns it.

The left part of the pupil looks like a figure reaching for...a gigantic light switch?

Why am I unable to find any reference to Forum Member, Maximus Otter? I know he's on a temporary ban at the moment but he should still be listed, no?

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 12.57.34.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-28 at 13.01.10.png

Why am I unable to find any reference to Forum Member, Maximus Otter? I know he's on a temporary ban at the moment but he should still be listed, no?

View attachment 28406View attachment 28407

No, it's weird.

I'd prefer all users to remain visible, but the system automatically removes them from the list and from the auto-tag & auto-find features.

He'll be back in a few weeks, I hope (edit: ban expires 10 Aug).

If you're hoping to search for his content, you can go through his profile here (let me know if it isn't visible/searchable):

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?members/maximus-otter.12202/

Back