• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
NOTE: This thread was established for inquiries and discussion about members who seem to have gone silent or drifted away for a notable length of time. This thread is not intended to contain material concerning the following specific cases - cases for which we have other dedicated threads:

Shape-Shifters: Members Who've Changed Names / IDs
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/shape-shifters-members-whove-changed-names-ids.8481/

Quitters: Members Who've Left The Forum
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/quitters-members-whove-left-the-forum.68889/

2 questions:

Where's the 'Missing In Action' thread?
Has Breakfast (poster) been about?

Last edited by a moderator:
theyithian said:
2 questions:

Where's the missing in action thread?
errrr...good point - will look for it now..
Breakfastologist, as I believe he became, last visited in September.

stuneville said:
theyithian said:
2 questions:

Where's the missing in action thread?
errrr...good point - will look for it now..
Breakfastologist, as I believe he became, last visited in September.

Thanks. Seeing as your pager has gone off and you've rushed over, could you also please attend to my Morse thread in chat. ;)

Done :). Still looking for MIA (odd irony to that..)

[edit]It's not here. It wasn't deleted, so must have fallen into the combine harvester (poss cos the quitters and shape-shifters thread has been used to trace peeps for a while now.) So.. I'll start a new one for MIA, in this forum, safe from the agricultural equipment.

This one, in fact.

I need a little lie-down, now.

Missing In Action (This time in 3D)

Where's lookslikerain~? It's funny how you get used to names, they gradually stop posting and then all of a sudden, like in this case, it's been 9 months without anything. Have you changed your name?

(Couldn't find the old thread but MODS please feel free to merge if it is still around.)

What happened to that hermaphrodite dude? The one who was everywhere for about a week then wasn't anywhere?

I don't think he was intersexual, I think he was alluding to a 'divine' mix etc (you know the sort of thing)....However, I assume you are talking about the guy who posted his own photographs and gave 'props' to his own novel?

Come to think of it, what's happened to GadaffiDuck?

Womaniac totally disppeared up his own existence a while back. Anyone heard from him?

I pined for the fjords, got the t-shirt and am back in all my splendour (new feathers doncha know) - If interested, I had some probs with my dad's estate - only a year after he died and the government believed that death duties were outstanding. Great month!! All sorted. I'm sure ya missed me. :lol:

Ah, so long as you're back, all safe and sound.

Back...and raring to go. Got me new FT...a new flat. Right, just waiting to see if I have got a studentship for me PhD. Failing that......the dreaded full time work (God, not therapy stuff - please, not that - have guitar, will play for food :lol: ....actually, have just been invited to be guitarist for a 'rock bank' - pretty young stuff, but v.amusing - I'll keep ya posted if we get good enough to gig :shock: )

GadaffiDuck said:
....actually, have just been invited to be guitarist for a 'rock band' - pretty young stuff, but v.amusing
What's one of those? These kids.

And where's that Duck gone? He used to be all over the shop and now he's nowhere to be found.

Didn't he get embarrassed when he admitted to brainwashing a teenage girl or something?

jefflovestone said:
Où est le Roi Sceptique, Jerry_B?

For reasons best known only to himself the only FTMBer H_84 chose to spare from the forthcoming apocalypse was Jerry_B. I think it was for the look on his face as the flying saucer escapes just as the atmosphere ignites turning the world into a fireball.

Mighty_Emperor said:
jefflovestone said:

For reasons best known only to himself the only FTMBer H_84 chose to spare from the forthcoming apocalypse was Jerry_B.

Hold on! What's this? I maintain radio silence for a couple of months and not only does no-one notice but interesting shit happens while I'm fannying about in far away countries of which we know little. Typical!

Mighty_Emperor said:
jefflovestone said:

For reasons best known only to himself the only FTMBer H_84 chose to spare from the forthcoming apocalypse was Jerry_B. I think it was for the look on his face as the flying saucer escapes just as the atmosphere ignites turning the world into a fireball.

Also, just think of Jerry's brain collapsing into a cognitive singularity when Human's alien masters explain that they've been behind a comprehensive conspiracy orchestrating every single facet of mankind's existence for 1000s of years and that everyone else but him was in on it. :lol:

Back