Missing Persons

MrRING

Justified & Ancient
Do we have a general thread for missing persons? If not, we should.

In any case, I came across this and it seemed odd. Internet personality Hannah Minx was "net famous", made a lowbudget horror film, then disappeared from the face of the earth. DREAD CENTRAL is where I first found the story:
As we continue our quest for answers to the strange and bizarre riddles of the web, some of these mysteries hit a bit closer to home than we expected. One such case is the sudden “disappearance” of web-celeb Hannah Minx – a social media superstar obsessed with Japanese pop culture who made quite a name for herself among the cosplay community, with over 600,000 subscribers to her YouTube channel.
Under the name Hannah Wagner, the social media superstar was cast as the bubbly, blue-haired “Adventure Girl” Sadie in Dread Presents’ holiday horror-comedy Slay Belles… but shortly after production completed, Hannah seemed to drop off the internet completely. No warning, no explanation – the web persona known as Hannah Minx had simply ceased to exist.
I don't know if it's ballyhoo to hype the film or a legit mystery, but I figured I'd throw it out there!

Rosebud

Ephemeral Spectre

In any case, I came across this and it seemed odd. Internet personality Hannah Minx was "net famous", made a lowbudget horror film, then disappeared from the face of the earth. DREAD CENTRAL is where I first found the story:

I don't know if it's ballyhoo to hype the film or a legit mystery, but I figured I'd throw it out there!
Well, we have 'people who just disappear':

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/people-who-just-disappear.1575/

hunck

Justified & Ancient

At the end of the video it says she seems to have reappeared on Twitter as Hannah Osterhagen, "wife, mother & punk music fan". Unless someone has stolen her photo..