• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing Princesses Of Dubai

James_H

And I like to roam the land
Sheikha Latifa al Maktoum, one of thirty children of the ruler of Dubai, was kidnapped from a yacht off the coast of Goa in March 2018 by "Indian secret service and military, including the Indian Coast Guard". She had been attempting reach an American embassy to escape from her father and her highly abusive and controlled life in Dubai, with the help of a French former spy and her Finnish martial arts instructor.

Tiina Jauhiainen said:
Around 15 men came onboard fully masked, in armoured black clothing, with machine guns and laser sights. They used what was some kind of gas that filled the boat was smoke.

Herve Jaubert has stated that at least 5 warships, replete with cannons and missiles, 2 military planes, and a helicopter were mobilised in the raid on Nostromo, making it a significant joint military operation by UAE and Indian forces against an American-flagged vessel sailing in international waters with no legal justification. By strict legal definition, this constitutes an act of war.

She prepared a video statement to be released in the event of her disappearance.

All my father cares about his reputation. He kill people to protect his reputation.

It is worth watching the 40 minute video, although it is quite distressing.

She previously attempted to escape and was "beaten, tortured, detained in solitary confinement, threatened, and drugged upon the orders of her father for 3 years".

Another sister of hers, Shamsa, was according to Latifa still alive, but is kept drugged up in a palace after being kidnapped from the streets of Cambridge, UK, in 2000.

The princess claimed: "She was in a very bad state. She had to be led around by her hand. She wouldn't open her eyes, I don't know why.
"They would make her eat, then give her a bunch of pills to control her basically. The pills made her like a zombie."

So where is she? Is she still alive?

https://www.detainedindubai.org/sheikha-latifa

Last edited:
Heard Sheikha Latifa al Maktoum's friend, who tried to help her escape, talking on R4 recently. She described the kidnapping. Sounded horrific.

Back