Moderators Of Legend

MrRING

Antediluvian
Considering all the recent drama, I thought it would be nice to post a general thanks to the mods and the work they do.

They don't mod for the prestige, or the money, or the exciting love life that comes from being a moderator... they do it because they want to make the board a better place! Sure, the jet-set lifestyle and the glitz and gamour of it all makes it seem to us on the outside like it's just once big party, but it sure isn't easy making decisions about other posters and the activities that they are engaging in. We've got a good crew, so all we can say is thanks for continuing to do solid work!

:boozing::tfoil::cheer::omr::fslap::dbana::nelly::nduel:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Considering all the recent drama, I thought it would be nice to post a general thanks to the mods and the work they do.

They don't mod for the prestige, or the money, or the exciting love life that comes from being a moderator... they do it because they want to make the board a better place! Sure, the jet-set lifestyle and the glitz and gamour of it all makes it seem to us on the outside like it's just once big party, but it sure isn't easy making decisions about other posters and the activities that they are engaging in. We've got a good crew, so all we can say is thanks for continuing to do solid work!

:boozing::tfoil::cheer::omr::fslap::dbana::nelly::nduel:
And all the cocaine .. don't forget all the cocaine they have to get through ..

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
*Proffers tissue*
* Bumbles obliviously into room ... Snags the tissue from Yith's outstretched hand ... Wipes the last traces of spammer blood and ASCII carnage from hands ... Looks up to finally notice the assembled audience ...*

What'd I miss? Is there cake?
:evillaugh:

henry

still speeding
I think there is more than that, reading between the lines and the hint of things in threads other than just the PC thread... I just have a feeling it's been a tough go for the World's Greatest Mods as of late!
its bad enough visiting the internet these days, let alone peace-keeping ...

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
There are good places still, if you know where to look

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
You don't get rid of me that easy, you rogue you

INT21

Antediluvian
Then we go together,

legends will be created, Odes written

Rather like Beowolf, or maybe even a musical. Abba will supply the music.

Ah, the glory of it. all.

Children will learn at their mothers knee.

(are you sure you don't want to flee now, last chance ?)

INT21.