• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Monument To 400 Killed In Remembering the Staten Island Giant Octopus Ferry Attack

Love it!
Well executed, too.

17ff8ca71fedfb11c6d8bf6b4ef41b20

May we never forget.

http://www.sioctopusdisaster.com/home.html

There are few things I love more than a good imagined history :)

And what is reality?

And what is memory?

All of it constructed. This is no different.

All of it constructed. This is no different.
A crucial difference is, the instant someone applies an intentional slant upon a created reality, it becomes a modified trajectory.

I've no issues with massive false cephalopods.

It's the massive false mainstream media infrastructures and government that shall drag us all down to the dark deceptive depths of enlightenment.

That it then has intention?
Not in a sentient/self-embodied sense, but I believe it is highly-probable that certain people or groups within what we think of as society do strongly-influence or actually direct it's path. And define it's destinations.

This is not in some vague paranoid Illuminati sense, I mean through the ownership of key society itself: via group self-perception and definition.

And I do mean distinctly, quite separately from core societal history being just happenchance random descents of parallel & intersecting meritocracies over time.

Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.

Gotcha.

But I don't think any thing, or idea, or concept, or memory (real or otherwise) is immune to that.

Even in the rather unlikely event of something appearing without intent it will very, very soon attract it like a magnet.

Last edited:
Yes, agreed.

But it's like the wind.

Most are blown by it, leaves in the storm. Fewer are trees, bent by it. Better to be above it, or below it.

And better still to realise that certain targeted blasts of air are not naturally generated at all, but are added/vectored/directed. Often.

For archival purposes ... Here are the photos of the hoaxed sculpture / monument (sourced from lordmongrove's original link).

ferry-tale.jpg

ferry6572_133915167.jpg

Back