• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

9/11: The September 11th Attacks

Somewhat surprisingly, unseen and good quality footage of the second plane crashing has surfaced.

I haven't yet had a chance to research the ins and outs of who filmed it and why it has gone unseen, but it's certainly arresting.
I don't subscribe to the 911 conspiracies however I find it hard to believe this crystal clear footage of the second plane has only just surfaced as it contains crucial information about the flight path etc. Is someone trying to take credit for a video already known to the authorities and did you discover anything more about the origin of this video?

I don't subscribe to the 911 conspiracies however I find it hard to believe this crystal clear footage of the second plane has only just surfaced as it contains crucial information about the flight path etc. Is someone trying to take credit for a video already known to the authorities and did you discover anything more about the origin of this video?

No, only the repeated claim that it was new 'to the public', which is not the same as saying that it has only just been discovered.

I watched a little of this - still PTSD - and it looks as though it could be real just in NYC terms. The people are too far away to be cowering away from debris. The boat's behavior is not expected; the ferry would have returned very fast to its dock, which was nowhere near the WTC, and then stood by to assist police boats and then begin the evacuation. The captain could have been on his radio requesting instructions like the rest of the city. Many of the captains are navy vets. I'm not very knowledgeable on uploads, but I suppose the guy could have taken it down and refreshed it a little and re-posted. My bigger question is that I don't see the point of questioning it. It doesn't present anything new, it doesn't intend to prove that the buildings were attacked by little green men, the poster is not some emotionally-disturbed person trying to make a point about disagreeing with anyone. What's the issue? Is it an issue only for people whose personal hobby is claiming that it didn't happen? Perhaps it would be more useful to have a thread on "People who milk public events for personal attention" and post it all there, although I'm not at all convinced it belongs there.

I watched a little of this - still PTSD - and it looks as though it could be real just in NYC terms. The people are too far away to be cowering away from debris. The boat's behavior is not expected; the ferry would have returned very fast to its dock, which was nowhere near the WTC, and then stood by to assist police boats and then begin the evacuation. The captain could have been on his radio requesting instructions like the rest of the city. Many of the captains are navy vets. I'm not very knowledgeable on uploads, but I suppose the guy could have taken it down and refreshed it a little and re-posted. My bigger question is that I don't see the point of questioning it. It doesn't present anything new, it doesn't intend to prove that the buildings were attacked by little green men, the poster is not some emotionally-disturbed person trying to make a point about disagreeing with anyone. What's the issue? Is it an issue only for people whose personal hobby is claiming that it didn't happen? Perhaps it would be more useful to have a thread on "People who milk public events for personal attention" and post it all there, although I'm not at all convinced it belongs there.
Took your views on board and have deleted my post

There will be footage to come still.
The footage released by NIST can't be all there is. There's definitely some footage no one would want to see somewhere, I'd imagine.

You don't have to take it down - it's called a discussion board.
Thanks, but I feel I would need to know something more beyond speculation based on the comments of his video. If there is anything fraudulent going on then I am sure someone with greater knowledge than me will call him out

Another hypnotising documentary, filled with tales of the day.

I suffer from vertigo and I have nightmares about leaning out of a building 110 floors above the ground.

1702385934318.png

Closure for one family.

The remains of a man who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center have been identified more than two decades later.

John Ballantine Niven, 44, was an executive for the insurance firm Aon Risk Services on the 105th floor of tower two when hijackers flew planes into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.

He was identified through a DNA breakthrough on Thursday as the 1,650th victim of the deadliest attack on American soil.

‘It is certainly emotional for me, and I’m sure many others, to hear many years later that DNA has been found,’ said his wife, Ellen Niven.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/01/19/september-11-victim-identified-new-york-20144571/?ico=more_text_links

Back