• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

More of a "It happened to my sister" really...

A

Anonymous

Interesting tale related by my sister over a pre-Christmas meal the other day.

When she was doing a post grad course in Journalism at Falmouth in the mid 90s (around 1996 I think) she said she felt like she was being constantly followed and experienced a number of "odd things". Amongst which were the sounds of coughing that appeared on the minidiscs that she'd used to record interviews on.

It all culminated during a dinner party that she threw one day when her dinner plate "jumped" on to her lap, it didn't fall or tip, more slid. She then felt a pressure on the side of her head as if someone was pushing her. Obviously perturbed by all this, she stood up, yelled "just leave me alone" and ran off to her bedroom. Apparently, she experienced nothing odd again after this.

I really wish she'd told me this back when it happened, if only so I could have listened to the minidiscs!

RationalRed said:
Obviously perturbed by all this, she stood up, yelled "just leave me alone" and ran off to her bedroom. Apparently, she experienced nothing odd again after this.

Did her friends leave her alone after that? :)

Back