• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

more terror attacks

sjwk0

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
OK. My assistant told me that a friend of his dads works for a firm in London, and that the government has asked them to store 4,000 body bags in case they're needed.

Now, this has all the markings of an urban legend to me, but I've not found anything on snopes.com about it, so perhaps its fairly new. Or real. Anyway, I don't have any more info about it other than the above.

Just wondered whether anyone else had been told this by a friend of a friend and assured it was correct?

Unrelated, but they do seem to be out in force at the moment persuading people to start donating blood. In Oxford at least.

Steve.

Hmmm, I seem to remember this doing the rounds after the 9/11 attacks as well. Not saying it isn't true though. Mind you, i work for a big firm in london and have seen and heard no evidence of large quantities of body bags turning up. And our security guards can't keep anything to themselves :)

I'm sure I read somewhere that hospitals in London where stockpiling all sorts including body bags.

You can ring ma be-he-hell

Now i know i've heard this before, but i can't say where or when, but it was some time ago (like years )

Mmmmmmmm.

UL methinks

Back