• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Multiple Women Accuse Musician William Control Of Running 'Sex Cult'

James_H

And I like to roam the land
Appropriate stage name, then.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...rol-sex-cult-aiden?CMP=twt_a-music_b-gdnmusic

Several women have accused the musician William Francis, AKA William Control, who was frontman of emo band Aiden, of forcing them into a “sex cult”. An investigation by the Daily Beast features explicit accounts from women who claim that Francis enacted physical, sexual, emotional and financial abuse towards them, and that he has used his public image as a practitioner of BDSM as a guise for violence, including forcing his alleged victims to tattoo his initials on their bodies and sign contracts in blood.

One has to ask, how on earth do grown women get into these positions?

I mean, I have an MA in criminology and I know a lot about the the processes! but still, what the actual?
(Answer: the women are mentally and emotionally damaged/vulnerable and can be groomed and manipulated.)

Anyway, it seems no offence has been committed as it was all consensual so he's now retiring from public life. So that's all right then.

You can hear him say phew from here.

Back