• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Here are two additional photos of the mummy - both apparently dating from the period during which it was displayed at the Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum.

roswellslidesmummy.jpg

Mummy Taken From Montezuma-1896-001.jpg

SOURCES:

http://creationexotheology.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/roswellslidesmummy.jpg?w=1000

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IbXQ_OYjS...s1600/Mummy+Taken+From+Montezuma-1896-001.jpg

And after having absorbed the debunk, please press that reset button within your brain, and explain to me the rib-count/arm attachment anomaly/head-shape puzzle....or was that just down to bad interpretation?
This has been discussed here before.

The ribs and shoulders are partly hidden by the 'shirt' it was buried in. Bad interpretation doesn't even start to cover it - this was deliberate misrepresentation.

Last edited by a moderator:
... The ribs and shoulders are partly hidden by the 'shirt' it was buried in. Bad interpretation doesn't even start to cover it - this was deliberate misrepresentation.

Agreed ... It's hard to call it an honest mistake. How do you view a photo of a specimen in a glass display case with a card / label beside it and not suspect it's a photo from a museum exhibit somewhere? :pipe:

I did an FTMB search, using the names of the reported main protagonists (as established from the brand-new Guardian article) and it drew a blank, hence the hubristic reasoning behind me making a new thread. Apologies.

Mods, please feel free to cull and re-append, iffn tha's mithered...

Just to make sure no-one is led astray; that photo is a museum exhibit of a mummified human baby from the Mesa Verde desert.

Just to make sure no-one is led astray; that photo is a museum exhibit of a mummified human baby from the Mesa Verde desert.
If that's a HUMAN baby it doesn't look like one .

The Head is HUGE , long legs , long arms

Actually it is tiny; the fetus was badly mutated, and that may be the reason it was stillborn.

aa-Cover-ou0id7g85057cr76ptmsgbvdf6-20180323163723.Medi.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a mummified late-stage embryo/fetus that has bone deformities.
Found in the Atacama desert.
Actually it is tiny; the fetus was badly mutated, and that may be the reason it was stillborn.

Please - let's not mix up our mini-mummies ... The two immediately preceding posts are referring to 'Ata' the 'Atacama Humanoid' from Chile, not the mummified 2-year-old from the Montezuma Castle site.

Here's the thread dedicated to the Atacama Humanoid:

'Ata' (Atacama Humanoid): Chilean Micro-Humanoid Corpse
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...-humanoid-chilean-micro-humanoid-corpse.6158/

Ah, yesl the 'Montezuma Castle' mummy is a dessicated two-year-old human baby, which would have been obvious if the photograph had included the inscription on the label.
mummy_placard.jpg

Debunkers located government records showing Palmer discovered the body in 1896 near Montezuma Castle, a series of cave dwellings cut into the Arizona cliffs about 30 miles from the garage where Beason’s sister initially found the slides. The records included evidence that the child was Native American, and photos of the burial site along with pictures of the body spread on blankets not long after its discovery.
The mummy was traced to the Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum in Mesa Verde, Colorado.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/30/alien-photo-roswell-new-mexico-mystery

Last edited:

Michael S. Heiser, the religious scholar cited above is mentioned in Jason Colavito's email newsletter. • Vol. 22 • Issue 17 • April 23, 2023 •

I do, however, want to note that this week was the memorial service for Michael S. Heiser, the religious scholar who died two months ago from pancreatic cancer at the age of 60. Heiser was familiar to many of my readers because of his exceptional work debunking Zecharia Sitchin’s ancient astronaut claims. I knew Heiser for many years, and we were friendly until I publicly acknowledged being gay, after which we did not speak again. Nevertheless, I will miss his deep religious knowledge and scholarship.

Back