• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Museums Dedicated To Forteana / Oddities / Weirdness

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Having stumbled across some mementos from last years drunken jaunt across Eastern Europe (Poland/Latvia/Lithuania/Estonia Finland), I thought i'd mention a little known museum of Fortean interest in Lithuania's second city, Kaunas. Officially known as the A. Zmuidzinavicius Art Museum, it is the sprawling collection of a (now deceased) painter and anthropologist who accumulated hundreds of devil effigies from differing cultures around the world. By 'devil' I certainly don't mean a Christian Satan, but rather the mischevious folk-devils who taunt, tempt, and titilate the weaker of men. The collection is ranging, with exhibits between 6 inches and 6 feet (or more!) high and many of the drunken and debauched figures are pretty damned funny. Perhaps the highlight, especially given the Baltic context, is a modern sculpture depicting a devil Stalin whipping a devil Hitler across a map of Lithuania made of skulls (terrible picture which does no justice in link below).

http://www.traveladventures.org/continents/europe/kaunas04.shtml

If any more encouragement to visit is needed, then one need only cross the road to reach the Ciurlionis Museum, home to some beautiful surrealist artwork, which can be viewed whilst listening to superb performances of the artist's dreamy piano pieces. There's a lot more to see including some interesting Lithuanian folk art.

Any country that has a bust of Frank Zappa in its capital city is a fine place in my estimation.
:D

..........due to lack of interest!!

Sex museum moving to former girls' school

A sex museum in Shanghai is moving to a former girls' school in the hope of attracting more visitors.

Despite exhibits like antique two-headed lesbian dildos, the number of visitors to the Museum of Ancient Sex and Culture has fallen to 30 per day.

Liu Dalin, the 71 year old curator, says with so few people showing an interest he just can't afford the rent.

The museum is moving to the century-old former Li Zi Girls School in Tongli in China's Jiangsu province.

Despite these setbacks Liu told the Shanghai Daily he will go on trying to transform the "Western stereotype of Chinese as people who are illiterate about sex".

The museum was also forced to move two years ago when a previous landlord refused to allow a sign saying "sex" to be displayed outside.

Story filed: 11:39 Wednesday 8th October 2003

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_826928.html?menu=news.weirdworld.sexlife

and:

Shanghai would seem the perfect home for a sex museum given a colonial history that at its peak teemed with enough dance halls and houses of ill-repute to earn it the title "Whore of the Orient." Yet four years after opening, Liu Dalin's attempts to court Shanghai residents to the Museum of Ancient Chinese Sex Culture has proven as elusive to win as the coquettes of Chinese opera.

"At the beginning, I expected that the museum would have been very popular, but it did not develop as we wished," says the retired sociology professor and founder of the country's first sex museum.

for longer article:

http://www.thingsasian.com/goto_article/article.2506.html

See also:

http://www.china.org.cn/english/MATERIAL/74804.htm

http://english.qianlong.com/7838/2003/10/10/[email protected]

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200309/12/eng20030912_124188.shtml

Slightly old news but I only just saw a report on the Beeb so......

Clearly not a problem in other parts of China:

China sex museum mobbed

An exhibition of sex-related art in Beijing has been forced to close because it has proved too popular.

The show featured works of art from the past 2,000 years.

According to the Chinese newspaper Beijing Youth Daily, chaotic scenes ensued after 200 people crowded into a small exhibition room designed to hold half that number.

Security personnel had to watch helplessly as one of the glass panes of the exhibits was smashed, the paper said.

The organisers then decided to shut the exhibition, although it had been scheduled to last a week.

Many of the objects on show had taken years to collect by the deputy head of Beijing Sexual Health Research Association, Ma Shaonian, according to the paper.

A sex museum in Shanghai has had a very different reception.

China's Xinhua news agency reported earlier this month that Liu Dalin was being forced to shut his Ancient Chinese Sex Culture Museum because it receives an average of only 30 visitors a day, way below the minimum needed to pay its overheads.

Local authorities in a city labelled in colonial times as the "Whore of the Orient" are reported to have hindered Mr Liu's attempts to publicise his museum.

It will move early next year to a Qing Dynasty women's school in Tongli, a town in neighbouring Jiangsu province.

Tongli is a popular cultural tourist spot and Mr Liu hopes his 3,700 pieces will attract more visitors there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3223501.stm

Emps

"antique two-headed lesbian dildoes"? I would have thought any regular ol' two-headed lesbian would have brought out the curious.

I would have thought any regular ol' two-headed lesbian would have brought out the curious.

My father once told me a two-headed lesbians takes a lot of licking and it is something I've adhered to every since - makes for interesting nights out ;)

Emps

Cf. FT180.

Bump! - Nice to see our papery cousin catching up with the messageboard. ;)

See FT180 for a brief article on the museum.

Got any photos of your trip mounted?

that model is weird!

Kath

Sorry Stonedoggy. I know it sounds silly but i don't really do photographs.

That's all right Yith... it's hard with paws!

:D

Kath

Last edited by a moderator:
I could spend hours just trawling through the ideas behind these devices - thanks for that one Mike!

Musuem of Wonder

A general thread for exhibits and museums dealing with Fortean matters.

See also the Weird Pennsylvania thread for the Mutter Museum:
http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8815

--------------------
Exhibit offers peek at bizarre

By:Nathan Dayani, Sun Staff Writer April 22, 2004

Phil Klein has spent more than 40 years amassing a collection of odd relics.

Some may struggle to stomach his collection, which includes a stuffed two-headed calf, the head of an alligator notorious for eating household pets in Florida, and coins and metal objects posthumously recovered from human bodies. But for others with an affinity for the macabre, Klein's quaint "Museum of Wonder" exhibit may prove to be a morbidly refreshing escape from normality.

The exhibit is on display through May 1 at US Toy/Constructive Playthings, 2008 W. 103rd Terrace, Leawood.

Klein, a Prairie Village resident, said the exhibit was reminiscent of dime-store museums that were popular in the United States during the late 1700s and 1800s. These museums were precursors to both natural history museums and collections of oddities that would eventually become popular in carnival "freak shows," he said.

"I'm trying to keep the history alive of this great form of Americana because I think a lot of it has disappeared from America's landscape," he said.

Klein said several people during his youth helped inspire his interest in collecting, including a teacher who gave him an antique and his parents, who were in the antique trade.

But perhaps the biggest influence on Klein's affinity for collecting oddities was his experience working at the family-owned toy store when he was younger. Through his work at the store, Klein met many people involved in the carnival business who had an intimate knowledge of the history of carnival sideshows.

"I knew a lot of carnies growing up," he said. "We used to have some carnies sleep in the basement of our house."

Klein later graduated from the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Clown College, in the process befriending more people in the carnival and circus business. He has kept in touch with some of those people and has established a network of fellow sideshow and freak show collectors.

"The collection keeps growing," Klein said, lamenting that he could not find a place in his current exhibit for the large stuffed rat that was killed with a shovel outside of a restaurant in New York City. "I've got some pieces that aren't ready to come out, and I have some artifacts I'm still waiting for."

Although certainly bizarre, the exhibit has been popular with patrons, Klein said.

"It's a fascination with the macabre," he said. "It's like slowing down to look at a car accident. It's the same type of deal - people want to see something with shock value."

The exhibit features artifacts of historical interest, including a rock from the Tower of London and rust from the Titanic, and other more eye-catching collectibles, such as one of his most prized possessions - a three-foot lobster found in the Gulf of Mexico.

"People say, 'Heck, I wish I could have seen this at Red Lobster,'" he said. "I bet that thing really fought back."

But other artifacts may be more difficult for patrons to view, such as a utensil used by natives of the South Seas to tattoo people as a form of punishment, a picture of a bearded lady or a metal tag once worn around the neck of a slave.

"You have to understand that a slave tag, whether people like it or not, it's a part of our history," Klein said. "It's no different than going to a Holocaust museum and seeing an exhibit of a train car that transported people to their deaths."

The exhibit is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays at the toy store. Admission is
Exhibit offers peek at bizarre

By:Nathan Dayani, Sun Staff Writer April 22, 2004

Phil Klein has spent more than 40 years amassing a collection of odd relics.

Some may struggle to stomach his collection, which includes a stuffed two-headed calf, the head of an alligator notorious for eating household pets in Florida, and coins and metal objects posthumously recovered from human bodies. But for others with an affinity for the macabre, Klein's quaint "Museum of Wonder" exhibit may prove to be a morbidly refreshing escape from normality.

The exhibit is on display through May 1 at US Toy/Constructive Playthings, 2008 W. 103rd Terrace, Leawood.

Klein, a Prairie Village resident, said the exhibit was reminiscent of dime-store museums that were popular in the United States during the late 1700s and 1800s. These museums were precursors to both natural history museums and collections of oddities that would eventually become popular in carnival "freak shows," he said.

"I'm trying to keep the history alive of this great form of Americana because I think a lot of it has disappeared from America's landscape," he said.

Klein said several people during his youth helped inspire his interest in collecting, including a teacher who gave him an antique and his parents, who were in the antique trade.

But perhaps the biggest influence on Klein's affinity for collecting oddities was his experience working at the family-owned toy store when he was younger. Through his work at the store, Klein met many people involved in the carnival business who had an intimate knowledge of the history of carnival sideshows.

"I knew a lot of carnies growing up," he said. "We used to have some carnies sleep in the basement of our house."

Klein later graduated from the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Clown College, in the process befriending more people in the carnival and circus business. He has kept in touch with some of those people and has established a network of fellow sideshow and freak show collectors.

"The collection keeps growing," Klein said, lamenting that he could not find a place in his current exhibit for the large stuffed rat that was killed with a shovel outside of a restaurant in New York City. "I've got some pieces that aren't ready to come out, and I have some artifacts I'm still waiting for."

Although certainly bizarre, the exhibit has been popular with patrons, Klein said.

"It's a fascination with the macabre," he said. "It's like slowing down to look at a car accident. It's the same type of deal - people want to see something with shock value."

The exhibit features artifacts of historical interest, including a rock from the Tower of London and rust from the Titanic, and other more eye-catching collectibles, such as one of his most prized possessions - a three-foot lobster found in the Gulf of Mexico.

"People say, 'Heck, I wish I could have seen this at Red Lobster,'" he said. "I bet that thing really fought back."

But other artifacts may be more difficult for patrons to view, such as a utensil used by natives of the South Seas to tattoo people as a form of punishment, a picture of a bearded lady or a metal tag once worn around the neck of a slave.

"You have to understand that a slave tag, whether people like it or not, it's a part of our history," Klein said. "It's no different than going to a Holocaust museum and seeing an exhibit of a train car that transported people to their deaths."

The exhibit is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays at the toy store. Admission is $1.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11367394&BRD=1459&PAG=461&dept_id=155725&rfi=6

http://www.psimuseum.com/
Link is dead. An archived version of its MIA homepage can be accessed at the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20041202112904/http://www.psimuseum.com/

For over four years, Uri Geller and Jonathan Cainer have been working closely with a team of world-renowned experts in the field of extrasensory research. Together, they have mapped out a tour designed to ensure that you get the best possible chance of a genuine psychic experience.

Set in a beautiful 650 year-old building in York, Britain's most haunted city, this museum is a tribute to the hidden powers of extrasensory perception within us all.

Visitors will be led in groups of no more than 12 people through breathtaking, eye-opening, mind-blowing presentations, giving a practical experience of psychic power and potential. Here you will be able to:

Experience the guided meditation and aura-visualisation exercise. See your acupuncture meridians, chakras and auric fields revealed and photographed with Harry Oldfield's pioneering PIP scanner. Explore Egeley wheels, crystal balls, ibva brainwave scanning devices. Contribute to the group telepathy experiment and much more.

The Tour
Soon after you arrive, you will meet your guide and the small group of like-minded individuals who will join you on a very special journey of exploration.

Together you will embark on a tour round one of York's most ancient, impressive (and, some say, most-haunted) houses.

In each room, you will find out a little about this building's amazing history... and a lot about your own hidden powers.

You will need NO special expertise to enjoy the journey through the many rooms of this unique museum.

All aspects of the museum address the interests of absolute beginners whilst engaging the attention of more experienced psychic explorers.

Booking
The museum opened in Spring 2004 - and we are delighted to say that tours are rapidly becoming fully booked.

Tickets are normally £15.00 but for a limited period, advanced bookings can be made for only £7.50 each. Call 0800 138 9788 for more details during UK Weekday office hours. - On-Line booking coming soon!

A small number of tickets will be made available for impulse purchase each day but advance booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.

The Museum of Psychic Experience is housed in a very old building. There are some stairs to climb but we regret that wheelchair access is not available. The tour is also unsuitable for children under 14 years.

Jonathan Cainer
is best known in the UK through his page of zodiac forecasts in The Daily Mirror. He began his training as an astrologer three decades ago and still considers himself to be very much a student.

Uri Geller
is the world's most celebrated paranormalist. Famous around the world for his 'spoon-bending' he is a lifelong vegetarian and fervent promoter of peace. Uri is the motivational mindpower coach to premier league footballers, industrialists, Formula One drivers and Olympic athletes.

The Building
is a timber-framed construction over 500 years old. It still retains an impressive number of its original features including some beautiful beams and pieces of oak paneling. It stands on a site that has been continuously occupied since AD 71. Prior to being acquired for use as a museum, it was in the hands of one family of artisans who had owned it for over 120 years. It is full of stunning, original examples of decorative stained glass - and includes an intact, Victorian hand painted ceiling. Stonegate is one of York's busiest tourist and shopping streets, just a few steps away from the famous Minster.

The City
Millions flock to York each year to see the majestic Minster, the stunning city walls - and the olde-worlde shopping streets, still much as they were in mediaeval times. York's streets were once home to Romans and Vikings. Its ancient walls have witnessed battle, siege and massacre. Many visitors today are now drawn to experience Europe's most-haunted city.

York's other world-class attractions include the National Railway Museum, the Castle Museum, the Jorvik Viking Centre and the York Dungeon.

The city boasts a wide range of excellent budget, mid-price and luxury hotels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tickets are normally £15.00 but for a limited period, advanced bookings can be made for only £7.50 each.

Fifteen Quid!!!! :eek!!!!:

Keyser Soze said:
Set in a beautiful 650 year-old building in York, Britain's most haunted city,

Funny thing about Britain. No matter where you go the "most haunted place in Britain" is just down the road. For instance, I grew up in Letchworth, and I often heard that the neighbouring town of Hitchin had more ghosts there (per square mile, no less!) than anywhere else.

Recreation of The Boston Museum and Gallery of Fine Arts

The wizard of odd

Salem resident set to unveil his 'cabinet of curiosities'

By Peter DeMarco, Globe Correspondent | May 23, 2004

The crowd of proper Bostonians would gather outside the auditorium hours before a performance -- then race in, fighting for seats in the front row. Moments later, the "man of India Rubber," the amazing "joint positionist," would appear, contorting his body into excruciating shapes before his gasping audience.

On the second floor, wax figures of stately Revolutionary War heroes stood alongside bloodthirsty pirates in their "horrid" den. And in the grand hallway, known as "The Hall of Cabinets," giant glass cases housed suits of medieval armor, deadly, 18-foot-long serpents, and the famous Feejee Mermaid, a mythical creature from the South Seas that was half woman, half fish.

The Boston Museum and Gallery of Fine Arts on Tremont Street, the grandest of Boston's 19th-century curio halls, was part science, part wax museum, and part circus act. Popular in the 1840s and 1850s, the likes of it haven't been seen since -- until tonight.

From 7 p.m. to midnight, Mr. Marcus's Empire Museum will open its doors in Central Square, Cambridge. For , visitors will enter a former Oddfellows Hall transformed by movie-quality sets into a century-old museum of 1,000 oddities like those seen in the Boston Museum's eclectic exhibition hall. Jugglers and "girls with snakes" will round out the show.

"We have piranhas from South America. Good 7-inch ones, too. These aren't guppies," said Salem resident Christian Marcus, the exhibit's 27-year-old promoter. "We have eels. There's some debate on whether they're electric -- our researchers have been hesitant to put their hands in the tanks. We have an extensive collection of safari gear. A couple of bird skeletons . . . a polar bear rug . . . tattooed girls. And our own Feejee Mermaid. I couldn't do this without her."

For Marcus, a self-described self-made entrepreneur and former stage manager at the Actors Workshop in Boston, the Empire Museum is a slightly twisted dream come true. As a teenager growing up in Danvers, Marcus (his last name is Florendo, but he goes by his middle name) fell in love with "Ripley's Believe It or Not" and began collecting bizarre relics and strange trinkets.

A member of the Boston Athenaeum library, he began researching the city's old-time curiosity halls about five years ago and struck upon the idea of one day recreating the defunct Boston Museum.

"It was 25 cents to get in, which was a lot of money back then. But they offered you a lot," he said. "If you take 25 percent of what the Museum of Fine Arts has, 25 percent of what the Boston Public Library has, 35 percent of what the Museum of Science has, and countless other Harvard closets, and put them into one small building, it would have been something to see."

---------------------
Recreating a "cabinet of curiosities" hasn't been easy, though, Marcus said. It's taken months for his team of about 15 helpers to design and construct museum sets, including a safari display. His sword juggler backed out this week at the last minute, and his advertising budget is so tight, he can barely afford a megaphone.

Fortunately, fellow lovers of the bizarre have taken to his project. Last year, he acquired 47 crates of odd artifacts from a London collection for a mere pound. His apartment, meanwhile, is chock full of everything from old-time movie memorabilia to a collection of Danvers State Hospital keys to a severed hand dipped in wax, which he calls "The Hand of Glory."

In Salem, the East India Marine Society, an early precursor to the Peabody Essex Museum, created the city's first "cabinet of curiosities" in 1799. The display included a seashell collection, a pair of gold boxes from Sumatra, and a "petrified mushroom cup and stem," according to the diary of the Rev. William Bentley, who chronicled the city's history.

"These were the first specimens given. Then everyone started giving them," said Salem historian Jim McAllister. "It became sort of routine for members to bring back items of curiosities from around the world."

Eventually, all the major curio halls in Boston -- Bowen's Columbian Museum, Mix's New Haven Museum, and the New England Museum (the name museum was used loosely) -- became consolidated under the Boston Museum and Gallery of Fine Arts, which proprietor Moses Kimball opened in 1841, according to several historical sources, including Claire McGlinchee's book, "The First Decade of the Boston Museum."

Oddly, while upper-class Bostonians of the 1840s scoffed at attending "immoral" plays such as "Macbeth," they flocked to the Boston Museum to peer at ghastly animal carcasses such as the Feejee Mermaid -- in reality, fish parts sewed onto a papier-mch skeleton -- or hokey, dust-covered historical displays.

"It was a time when everything was unimaginable. A time of no facts. No Google," said Nancy Richard, director of the Library and Special Collections at the Bostonian Society, trying to explain the appeal.

With the rise of vaudeville and traveling circuses, the popularity of curio halls began to fade in the 1860s, and by the 1880s, the Boston Museum had almost entirely switched over to a dramatic theater house. By 1903, it was gone.

Marcus said his Empire Museum will be so realistic, visitors will think they've walked into a time machine. He hopes to take his show on the road to Providence, Portsmouth, and Coney Island later this year, and eventually find a permanent home for his "thinking man's fun house."

"A success, in my mind, would be if I recoup my costs," he joked. "But in my heart, I want to inspire people. I felt you had to bring back the romantic curiosity in the world around us. The people from the Victorian era never saw a pineapple. That was a curiosity. There's still things out there for people to see."

--------------------
"Mr. Marcus's Empire Museum" opens at 7 p.m. tonight for one night only in the Oddfellows Hall, also known as the Dance Complex, at 536 Massachusetts Ave. in Central Square, Cambridge. Admission is . For more information, see http://www.empiremuseum.com.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2004/05/23/the_wizard_of_odd/

Anyone go?

Emps

I read quite a god book on the founders of the Boston Museum. They were very good artists - there is an oil painting recording the unearthing of a mastodon skeleton. I seem to remeber seeing an 1830's poster for the museum advertising "Nudes from Paris"!

Local city museums often contain the unexpectedly wierd. Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery has a gallery filled with stuffed things and upright pianos.
Very odd.
I live in dread of a 'modern refit'.

Last year, he acquired 47 crates of odd artifacts from a London collection for a mere pound.

BARGIN!!!!!!!:eek: ...And why were we not given first refusal?????....mumble mutter

StellaBoulton said:
Local city museums often contain the unexpectedly wierd. Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery has a gallery filled with stuffed things and upright pianos.
Very odd.
I live in dread of a 'modern refit'.

My mother always told me the tale of how her mother was taking her round the museum in Bristol, she had been given a really horrible trifle to eat and when no one was looking she spooned it into the gaping mouth of the stuffed hippo. Many years later I visited the museum and there it was, the hippo! I couldn't make out any ancient trifle in its maw though. This was a long time ago and its nice to know it still hasnt changed in there!

Marion said:
My mother always told me the tale of how her mother was taking her round the museum in Bristol, she had been given a really horrible trifle to eat and when no one was looking she spooned it into the gaping mouth of the stuffed hippo.

I think whats weirder is taking a trifle to a museum:confused:

particlez said:

Maybe they did things like that in the late 40s?
Another odd Bristol museum tale- my mother had a school friend who could stop clocks with her mind- if they were bored they would go to the museum and stop the grandfather clocks (if they werent caught and chased out by a curator :D )

Local museums for local people

Small, local, seemingly 'normal' town museums are a treasure-trove of strangeness. Does one near you have something bizarre hidden in a dark corner? Or is it stuck in a past era?
These places are being lost to modern refits and new interactive exhibits, so I dedicate this thread to listing these little known places and their odd contents as a resource for those who like this sort of thing.

My first nomination is Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery. It was built in 1904 and still retains some of it's Edwardian layout, featuring such combinations as stuffed animals and upright pianos. There are also original designs for Brunel's Clifton Suspention Bridge. Did you know that is was supposed to be covered in heiroglyphics and topped with huge golden lions?

thats reminded me, the local one at Cusworth Hall are looking for miners accounts of live animals being found in coal, might be worth keeping an eye on. Apart from that they're a fairly normal museum about life in South Yorkshire. Oh, there is that bunker under the hall, something to do with the cold war iirc. Went in there on a school trip 15+ years ago.

and I keep meaning to go into the museum/gallery in town, haven't been to for a while

particlez said:

When i where a youngster and we went to the Kelvingrove (in Glasgow - I was raised about 30 miles outside it) we where given packed lunches incase we got hungry.

It was only 30 odd miles away and realy close to the moterway...anyway picture a gaggle of primery 4 children massicating sandwages and cheap ginger amongst the sagophicai.

Marion said:
Another odd Bristol museum tale- my mother had a school friend who could

STOP CLOCKS WITH HER MIND!

you don't get away with just mensoning something like that and walking away you know...tell us more!

Marion said:
my mother had a school friend who could stop clocks with her mind- if they were bored they would go to the museum and stop the grandfather clocks (if they werent caught and chased out by a curator :D )

I agree with VQ - tell us more! that is classy - telekinetic vandelism!

There are lots of these lovely museums - the Dublin Museum of Natural History is a Victorian homage to the art of taxidermy - marvellous.

Whitby Museum also has much to offer form Jenny Hanniver types to a Hand of Glory and a Prognositcator which used leeches to predict thunderstorms!

Gordon

My Local Museum:
http://www.museum.maidstone.gov.uk/

Strangely, my favourite nineteenth century collection from a few Pacific Islands isn't mentioned. Interesting ethnographic selection.

edit: Julius Brenchley's South Pacific collection.

One of my favourite, and most Fortean, Museums must surely be the Horniman Museum in Forest Hill, London. :)

The last time I went to our village museum it was very scarey. The old lady that was on the desk said that I looked familiar and asked what my surname was. I told her and I got the old "Ahh, good Emsworth family. Married into the So ansd so family didn't you, when you arrived from the west country. (That was my great great grandfather. ) I knew your grandfather well- and whos child are you?"

Scared me to death- it really is a small town. There are still those that remember whether, in the old days, your family was "Pub or church". - where the patriarch spent his Sundays.

Nothing wierd in the actual museum though.:(

Back