• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My Dog Does Tricks!

fiktishus

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
OK...Last night I went to bed fairly early in the evening just after the sun went down. I locked my door as I always do and my window has been firmly closed and latched since the beginning of the cold weather.
I grabbed a book 'War Day' to read to help me doze off (I never got past the intro I was that tired!) I fell asleep almost soon as I had lay down. About half hour later I woke up with the dog in my room looking at the door trying to get out. I freaked! I yelled out to whoever was within hearing distance..."How did the dog get in my room?".
I have the tiniest room and there is nowhere for the dog to hide, no open cupboards, bed too low for me to even reach a hand under to retrieve lost socks, books etc.
So how did he get in? I am not blind, my room isn't exactly in the tidiest of manner but there is just no way for a full grown Rottweiler to hide anywhere and no, nobody else has keys to my room. Scary!

My dog shuts herself in my daughters room - she jumps up and pushes the handle and door until the door opens inwards , when she wants to come out she does the same thing but this shuts the door and she is trapped.

Back