• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My Experiences Growing Up In A Haunted House

Sounds like one of the segments from the 1980 horror anthology movie The Monster Club, the Stuart Whitman section.

That came to my mind, too. Kind of oddly, because I've never been a great watcher of horror movies.

For some reason some business involving Donald Pleasence and a dodgy garden gate has always stuck in my mind.

Sounds like one of the segments from the 1980 horror anthology movie The Monster Club, the Stuart Whitman section.

I have found it GNC. It was indeed part of the Monster Club series entitled “The lost Village”

A little different from how I remembered it from a 10 year olds perspective, but there you go.

Thank you so much.

I have found it GNC. It was indeed part of the Monster Club series entitled “The lost Village”

A little different from how I remembered it from a 10 year olds perspective, but there you go.

Thank you so much.

Don't mention it, glad to be of service! It's a film that didn't get a lot of love back in 1980, but I kind of like it, the last gasp of the portmanteau horror craze.

Back