• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My strange dreams

A

Anonymous

For the last week or so, I have been having very weird and distrbing dreams.
For every night now i dream about the day ahead{so when i wake up,i think it's the day after:confused: }. Also i dream of little demons and today i dremt i was watching a person on TV, with their face all crushed and punched in and when she moved around some parts of her brain would fall off.
Has anybody had dreams like this?

No. Get help.

Hehe ;)
I just dream about having loads of work to do, then I wake up and find out I have loads of work to do. I hate realistic dreams. :(

I have! I used to dream about the next day, but it was more what would happen, like deja vu...I also have some weird violent dreams like that.

I have a very active dream state and I used to have a lot of dreams with things in them that would happen to me later. Not huge things that were totally obvious and freaky, but not common such as going to work. Things that when it would happen in real life it made me stop and remember that I'd dreamt it.

I happened a lot when I was a teenager, but not as often as I've grown older. It still freaks me out when I wake up from a dream and can remember the dream because I'm trying to figure out if any of it is going to happen...

I had a weird dream just last night. Some weird stuff was going on (I forget exactly what) and it was connected to a woman coming into the room, but only when she was wearing a blonde wig! She also looked a bit transparent when she had the wig on.

Somehow this woman was connected to a program called janet.exe on my computer, which I couldn't delete! Aaargh!

(I've only ever known one Janet, and that was 30 years ago, so I don't think that's relevent.)

I think I've been reading too much stuff on these boards...

But I'd just better check that I don't have such a program any where... :eek!!!!:

rynner said:
I had a weird dream just last night. Some weird stuff was going on (I forget exactly what) and it was connected to a woman coming into the room, but only when she was wearing a blonde wig! She also looked a bit transparent when she had the wig on.

Somehow this woman was connected to a program called janet.exe on my computer, which I couldn't delete! Aaargh!

(I've only ever known one Janet, and that was 30 years ago, so I don't think that's relevent.)

I think I've been reading too much stuff on these boards...

But I'd just better check that I don't have such a program any where... :eek!!!!:

It would be interesting to see if you have a program that even has the word "Janet" in it anywhere on your computer...

Rynner, just a thought - maybe during an internet search you found a reference to the old Joint Academic Network (Janet). It might explain why the 'woman' appeared transparent (virtual person, you see?)

I can't explain the blonde wig though - that must just be your weird imagination ;)

Jane.

Actually I did find a 'Janet' file in the Temporary Folder. But it's a .gif not an .exe. I still checked it with Norton before looking at it!

It turns out to be an advertising banner off some website - but Janet doesn't look like the one in my dream!

I had a very strange dream when I was 13. I was in a giant white room, stretching as far as the eye could see. I saw two of my friends shrouded in mist. One of them , Lauren, was a friend from school (very clever, went to work for the goverment), the other, Sophie was a friend that lived close by me at the time. Anyway, as I walked up to the girls (in my dream), Sophie opened her mouth in a silent scream and was asking me quickly, "What are you doing in my dream? What? You shouldn't be hear!". It disturbed me, and is the only part of the dream I can remember. The scary thing was, the next time I saw Sophie, she asked me quietly, "What were you doing in my dream, eh, what were you playing at?" It disturbed me greatly and I have never stopped thinking about it. Anyone have an answer?

I wouldn't worry, Skynet. Dreams are totally bizarre. Maybe you are anxious or depressed, so your subconscious is giving you nightmares. Maybe you've watched too many horror movies.

The Thing's story is very interesting. I've heard of dreams like this before. Anyone else here had one? Coincidence is probably the best Skeptical explanation.

They finally stopped last night
I put it towards the flaming GCSE exams.
Also i think the delicious lemon diet coke washed them away too.

Back