• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My Strangest Experience

I've never heard of corn dollies before, it all sounds very wickerman. Thats a good story dwain pipe . I had a weird experience 2 nights ago which was totally non fortean but I had been reading on here so it creeped me out more than it usually would. I was really drowsy so went bed at same time as the kids, woke up in the middle of the night to this creepy blue thing waving at me from the window. I shouted "F*****G HELL" really loudly then it disappeared. I had broken sleep for the rest of the night & have been aching all over my body and head for the past couple of days. I'm inclined to believe I had a seizure in my sleep but it freaked me out non the less !

And once at work a man of East Indian extraction looked at a co worker who had come in wearing a t shirt with a large picture of Ganesh on it and asked her did she really want to get pregnant that much. She borrowed a different shirt to wear for the rest of the day.

Techy has bought a large silver Ganesh pendant because he liked the look of it.
On the strength of this thread I advised him to look up how to worship Ganesh or suffer the consequences!

Back