• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My Tea Is Buzzing!

After reading the posts I thought maybe I'd better use a different mug as mine has a fine hairline crack and now has a U shaped one lower down. They don't show on the outside and don't sing but I don't want hot tea in my lap.

My brand new Leyton Orient Mug has exactly the same thing IRIS. A great big crack running down one side of it. It's a big mug as well, holds a pint, so I'll get more than a lapful.

Cracks in the Orient mug, and cracks in the Orient defence. Makes perfect sense. :)

Also many years ago I bought a wall clock for my Nephew for his birthday. The clock was a West Ham Utd clock, which had a picture of West Ham goalkeeper Alan McKnight on the front, and McKnight’s hands were the actual hands of the clock.

A day after gifting it to my Nephew, my brother called me and said that both hands had completely fallen off. Again makes perfect sense. McKnight was the worst West Ham keeper in living memory.

Mcknightmare I think the press dubbed him :D

Did you nephew ever forgive you?

Reactions: Ger
Back